Ball Trap?

This is the style of dining chair in the apartment I am renting in a nudist holiday resort.
Would you dare to sit on it without a towel?

This topic was edited
RE:Ball Trap?

Haha, not without soft furnishing

This post was edited

Not without a towel, strange chairs. Mind Nudists should always have a towel to sit on anyway.

This post was edited

Not without a towel, strange chairs. Mind Nudists should always have a towel to sit on anyway.

This post was edited

Looks like a variation on a medieval torture device!! That has pain and suffering written all over it and the potential for an embarrassing call for a paramedic.

This post was edited

Maybe they have used these chairs deliberately, to ensure you use a towel?...

This post was edited

Maybe they have used these chairs deliberately, to ensure you use a towel?...
I did wonder about that.

This post was edited

As is often the case, I see a picture like this in a very different way than some - I'm not thinking about getting my twig & berries caught in there, I'm thinking about a soft pillow on the floor underneath the chair with me laying across it, adjusting myself through one of those openings on purpose with my sexy lady taking a seat in the chair, no towel, just us....oh my!

This post was edited

This morning I very carefully tried sitting on the chair without a towel. Only my penis dropped through because my balls rested on the solis area in the middle of the chair.
I took some pictures and a short video clip but I don't think they would be allowed in TN.
I have uploaded them to my media in LPSG.com at https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/albums/euronat-chair.1053261/

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy