RE:Timepiece

I always wear my watch. I sometimes wear a gold necklace.

This post was edited

Its not a matter of obsession with maximising my level of nakedness - but ever since I bought my first smartphone - I no longer own a wristwatch. In those situations when the phone is switched off : in restaurants, in theatres and when engaging in intimate activity I live in the moment and have no need to know what time it is ...

This post was edited

In that context, I'd regard a watch, jewellery, cap, glasses or footwear as accessories rather than clothing. That said, it can be nice to go for 100%, including accessories, on occasion.

This post was edited

In that context, I'd regard a watch, jewellery, cap, glasses or footwear as accessories rather than clothing. That said, it can be nice to go for 100%, including accessories, on occasion.

I am very nearsighted so my glasses only come off when I am sleeping or in water, because I am very nearsighted.
My wedding ring never comes off.
I was often accessory free beside those two items before I got a Fitbit, but now I am rarely not wearing it.

This post was edited

I wear my fitbit full time. It's water resistant so I take it off when I shower or swim.

This post was edited

I usually don't, often there is a clock near by.

This post was edited

Smart watch so that I dont have to carry a phone

This post was edited

If I'm nude and need the time, I'll likely have my phone handy. Main reason being if I'm watching how much sun I'm subjecting my skin to. Otherwise, the position of the sun shall be sufficient.

This post was edited

When I am nude in the garden I am normally doing garden work so the smart phone is in doors so I don't have to go and hunt where I have left it as this could be in the back garden and I am then in the front garden so a watch on my arm is the only way to know what the time is.

This post was edited

I wear one all the time except in the shower

This post was edited