RE:Erection

Questions

Why would an 18yo raised naturist girl, join a group for penis worshipers?

Why would an 18yo girl naturist get so fkn worked up about a guys right to have an erection on a naturist beach.

This post was edited

QuestionsWhy would an 18yo raised naturist girl, join a group for penis worshipers?Why would an 18yo girl naturist get so fkn worked up about a guys right to have an erection on a naturist beach.

I'm not in a group of worshipers of anything.

After saying all those things about me, now he comes, you are a worshiper of penis.

What will be the next baseless accusation?

I'm also not excited because men have or don't have an erection. But nudism consists in the acceptance of the human body as it is, that includes accepting that, sometimes with cold water or air our nipples become erect and the men sometimes have involuntary erections and not making a drama out of it.

The problem, I've already said it several times, is not the erection itself, the problem is the exhibition and the ostentation.

What part do you not understand? You need to read my previous examples again? I think i was always very clear... at least for anyone with a functional neuron.

This post was edited

A quick check on your profile reveals that you recently joined

The large penis support group.
Circumcised naturists
Photogenic penises.
Male body adornments.

Thats penis worship in anyones book.

Strange that an 18yo naturist girl would be so interested such a little thing.

You also mention a nude beach recommended by The Telegraph. Not a publication that young Spanish girls would normally subscribe toSo who are you really?

This post was edited

A quick check on your profile reveals that you recently joinedThe large penis support group.Circumcised naturistsPhotogenic penises.Male body adornments.Thats penis worship in anyones book.Strange that an 18yo naturist girl would be so interested such a little thing.You also mention a nude beach recommended by The Telegraph. Not a publication that young Spanish girls would normally subscribe toSo who are you really?

You better look at all the groups i joined and not just a small part of them.

The Principality of Asturias is small and sparsely populated autonomal region in the north of Spain, do you think that being published in an international media would not be a new? The day after it was published in that newspaper all the local TV, radio and newspapers talked about it. It was a small provincial pride and all asturians talked about it for weeks.

Your conclusions are too quick and biased, you think you are Sherlock but you don't reach Mr Bean.

The old tactic of if you can't destroy the message kill the messenger. You can't deny what i say you try to discredit me.

If you want to know anything about me question me, i am ready to answer, do not jump to conclusions on the basis of a profile.

This post was edited

Example.If the man A is calmly on his towel on the beach, drinking a Mountain Dew without disturbing anyone and has an involuntary erection, it is not a problem for anything, because it does not affect anyone./quote]One again you make a blanket statement and supplant to opinion of everyone other person including other women with your own.How do you know it doesnt affect anyone. Have you spoken to every woman that has ever been on a nudist beach to come to that conclusion. Have you spoken with every woman who tries to engage in nudism to recover from trauma to determine if they would be affected by seeing a man with an erection in that setting. Again I call BS on your positioning your opinion and your point of view as fact.If you simply said it doesnt mean anything to me you may have more credibility but you continue to generalize and project your opinion on to others and dismiss those who are simply expressing their own opinion as well.And further more you havent addressed the OP who stated that it is normal for a guy to want to show his erection to others, so who is being cray cray.

This post was edited

Man, you're already talking about special circumstances and traumas.

You're running out of arguments, before all women had to do what you said, now you're an advocate for women with traumas.

A woman with sexual trauma due to harassment or rape the last place she will go is to a nude beach because they develop an aversion against men, if they go there it is only when they solve those problems. Ergo, if they have solved those problems they will not notice that a guy sitting 70 meters away from her has an erection.

Your level of machismo and your great white savior complex astounds me.

I think a woman is quite a bit more qualified to talk about what we women think than a old white man.

This post was edited

I think a woman is quite a bit more qualified to talk about what we women think than a old white man.

See there you go again making assumptions about things that you cannot back up with fact. You know nothing about me but you baselessly assert your assumptions, while asserting that you are qualified to speak for every woman. What arrogance, what hubris. It is sad really and I pity you.

All you can do is throw vindictive statements around without ever speaking to the issue at hand while dismiss the experiences of others as trivial if the dont support your opinion.

I probably shouldnt be suprised since we leave in an age where one nations starts an unprovoked war with another dismisses the wishes of those people and calls it a special circumstance.

But to hear the experiences of other women so easily dismissed by someone who claimed to be a woman leaves me speechless and hoping none of the women in my nudist/naturist circles ever come into contact with you and those of your ilk.

This post was edited

Old white men have been debating the erection issue on here for years.

Thats why we think you are an old white man too.

You certainly dont act like or think like a woman, and I can say that because I actually know a few of them.

This post was edited

Ok, that's fine, when i was a child my mother told me that when mentally ill and subnormal people talk to me i should smile at them, say yes to everything they say and go on with my life. They will go away happy believing they are right and i will stop wasting time talking to them. It's a win-win situation.

It is a waste of time to try to explain something to people who have preconceived ideas and it is impossible for them to get out of them because they believe they have the absolute truth. When you can't refute what i say what you do is attack me personally, i am not paid to put up with childish attitudes, so yes, as you say, i will do as my mother advised me.

Yes, you are right about everything, in this subject and in all of them, and it will be like that forever and ever. :- ):-) :-) :-)

So gentlemen of MAGA and the sword swallower that has just appeared, keep up your post truth and your i am right and everyone is wrong but me.

This post was edited

If only it were that easy to win the argument with an actual woman.

Id be allowed to go to the pub more often.

This post was edited