RE:Erection

I find it strange that two very recently joined members start posting on erection threads.

Its almost as if they are the same person. Perhaps TT could check the IP address.

This post was edited

Never been too fussed except to compare them to my own erection, trouble was my wife did too

This post was edited

I'm not afraid of my body, I'm afraid of how my photos are usedSo could it be that others might have valid reasons for their feelings and beliefs as well that dont fit yours. What is my sister wife or partner has been harassed by people throwing erections around as a right. Would that be a valid enough reason for you or do you still project the idea that those who are against the explicit sexual behavior of men in social nudity are afraid of their bodies.Is your perspective the only valid one? Is your opinion the only valid opinion? Is your experience the only valid experience and anything else is conspiracy or invalid?When so say the things that OP is suggesting shouldnt be a problem for anyone you dismiss the experience and reality of others and make only your perspective valid. I wonder if that has ever occurred to you and those who think as you do?

As i said at the beginning, there is nothing wrong with an involuntary erection, it is natural and it is not harassment. Having an erection is not the same as being a stalker. You are mixing two very different things and you are trying to impose your point of view based on your experiences and not on the logic.

This post was edited

Our first full day at a naturist village in Spain.

Naturist seen - 300+

Richards with an erection - zero

That tells me, all you cock waving wannabes really need to get a life.

This post was edited

. You are mixing two very different things and you are trying to impose your point of view based on your experiences and not on the logic.

Where do you draw the line between stalker and some guy flaunting his erection in a socially nude situation. Does the person have to literally stick it on someones face.

I love it when people say I am expressing my point view yes I am and so are you. You have every right to express you opinion as do I. But if I dont have anything but my experience to back up my opinion I dont make generalized statements about behavior and speak them as facts. I keep asking what you base you generalized comments on and instead of addressing that you have called me names assumed you know my body image and accused me of being a conspiracy theorist. Sadly that may work with others but it will not with me.

So lets talk logic. An erection is natural body function so when a man gets one in public we should just accept it as natural behavior. Does that logically apply to other natural body function like urinating and defecating. They are natural too but most people I know dont consider it appropriate to pop a squat anywhere and pee or poop in public water nude or not.

Or does your logic only apply to natural body functions of a sexual nature?

This post was edited

I find it strange that two very recently joined members start posting on erection threads.Its almost as if they are the same person. Perhaps TT could check the IP address.

Also interesting that the woman commenting jumped right in a issue of erections expressing non of the sensibilities towards protecting women but conveniently seeks to protect herself from misuse of her photos choosing not to post any.

This post was edited

. You are mixing two very different things and you are trying to impose your point of view based on your experiences and not on the logic.Where do you draw the line between stalker and some guy flaunting his erection in a socially nude situation. Does the person have to literally stick it on someones face.I love it when people say I am expressing my point view yes I am and so are you. You have every right to express you opinion as do I. But if I dont have anything but my experience to back up my opinion I dont make generalized statements about behavior and speak them as facts. I keep asking what you base you generalized comments on and instead of addressing that you have called me names assumed you know my body image and accused me of being a conspiracy theorist. Sadly that may work with others but it will not with me.So lets talk logic. An erection is natural body function so when a man gets one in public we should just accept it as natural behavior. Does that logically apply to other natural body function like urinating and defecating. They are natural too but most people I know dont consider it appropriate to pop a squat anywhere and pee or poop in public water nude or not.Or does your logic only apply to natural body functions of a sexual nature?

The line is drawn very easily, it's one thing to have an erection and another to exhibit the erection walking around in front of people with an attitude of hey look at me, i'm here and i have this.
You unreasonably accused me of being a conspirator with an agenda. If that's not is a conspiranoid attitude, i don't know what other things could be a conspiranoid attitude.
About the other nonsense you say, i'm not going to waste my time answering

This post was edited

.About the other nonsense you say, i'm not going to waste my time answering

Did you even read the original post before you commented. Walking around with an erection was the topic.

When you folks cant justify your weak arguments the answer is always to try dismiss other and shut down.
Are you saying you dont have an agenda is that inaccurate when you just finished saying to a putting specific point of view into play.

See the you can only hide behind weak arguments for so long before the truth gets uncovered for someone who was raised by nudist parents I would whose parents told you not to worry about male erections I would have thought there were additional conversations of substantive learning that would easily rebut my points.

But sadly all it is a an opinionate point of view being presented as facts. Come back when you can have a more in-depth discussion on different point of views

This post was edited

All of the bodily functions mentioned above are natural. The difference comes as to what is acceptable in a public setting comes from societies expectations. Urination and defecation can be controlled by most of us for a short time after getting the urge. We can move to a place where relief is done privately and in an appropriate place.
The spontaneous erection can be controlled too. The point is that it is not something that lasts forever but can be obvious until it goes away naturally or is taken care of in an appropriate manner. Walking into the water with an erection may be acceptable. Walking along the beach would not be.
That being said, it would not be unusual for a group of guys on an outing to stop and pee as a group.

This post was edited

.About the other nonsense you say, i'm not going to waste my time answeringDid you even read the original post before you commented. Walking around with an erection was the topic.When you folks cant justify your weak arguments the answer is always to try dismiss other and shut down.Are you saying you dont have an agenda is that inaccurate when you just finished saying to a putting specific point of view into play.See the you can only hide behind weak arguments for so long before the truth gets uncovered for someone who was raised by nudist parents I would whose parents told you not to worry about male erections I would have thought there were additional conversations of substantive learning that would easily rebut my points.But sadly all it is a an opinionate point of view being presented as facts. Come back when you can have a more in-depth discussion on different point of views

The only one who discards others based on previous experience is you, that is totally biased and unfair, you are classifying everyone based on the fact that something happened to you once.

Are you saying that not agreeing with you and thinking differently from you is because i have some strange agenda? Your level of conspiranoid is very high my friend.

The weak argument is yours, it's wrong because that it happened to me once in a place one day...

That it happened to you makes it an infallible fact that continues over time throughout the planet? I think not.

The only stubborn person who presents as an inescapable fact something that happened only to him is the one with a weak argument, not me

And for me the conversation with you is over, it's a waste of time to keep talking to crazy people who accuse me of having a hidden agenda for not agreeing with him.

This post was edited