RE:Erection

Does this site have a legitimate problem with pervs? Of course. Making sure to establish that before you try and strawman. The problem is that you're conflating anyone that doesn't share your EXACT views as a perv, and we have words that describe those kinds of people. Gate keeping being the nicest.Just to pick you up on this point.Its impossible to define exactly what a nudist/naturist is, in exactly the same way its impossible to define what a textile is. Textiles for the most part live by a moral code and in my first had experience naturists have exactly the same standards, the only difference is a better tan.The problem in reality is that many posters on here have zero first hand experience to draw on and simply project there own ideas as to what naturism means from them, if they do ever experience social nudity, its going to be very disappointing for them.

This this this this this THIS! Thank you!

This post was edited

I ask that you provide proof for you grandiose statement about what the real problem is. If that is not forthcoming then I will continue to call BS.

Wow. LOL. I referenced a thread /and quoted you/, but sure. Selective reading is AMAZING, ain't it? Stay toxic, buddy.

This post was edited

I ask that you provide proof for you grandiose statement about what the real problem is. If that is not forthcoming then I will continue to call BS.Wow. LOL. I referenced a thread /and quoted you/, but sure. Selective reading is AMAZING, ain't it? Stay toxic, buddy.

See you cant even address the issue you need something more that your condescending words or a single instance based on the very thing being critiqued to back up your opinion and you cant do it so you through out stuff like stay toxic. Guess I shouldnt be surprised since you are hiding behind a locked private profile. Gatekeeper indeed.

This post was edited

It seems that you need some education. This helps:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturism

This post was edited

I think the only ones who have problems with erections are men, they seem to be afraid of other people's dicks.
I was taught as a child that it is something natural that happens to everyone and that there is nothing wrong with it.
Sure, it's different if they put it in your face, but just for being erect in a nudist environment I don't think there's anything wrong with it.

This post was edited

Sure, it's different if they put it in your face, but just for being erect in a nudist environment I don't think there's anything wrong with it.

That is such BS Which nudist environment have you been it where that is acceptable behavior?

This post was edited

Nowhere is it acceptable to put it on your face. But that someone has a casual erection should not matter to anyone

This post was edited

That may be your opinion and it may be what the other thirsty people here think but it is by no means generally accepted or acceptable behavior in a social nudist setting.

This post was edited

Nowhere is it acceptable to put it on your face. But that someone has a casual erection should not matter to anyone

Thats a very pro cock point of view that many men here share.

And the thing they almost always have in common is that they have never experienced social nudity.

This post was edited

I think you are afraid of your own body, or maybe it's because you are americans and you have a different way of seeing things there

This post was edited