RE:Erection

Very strong argument from someone with a womb rather than a cock and ball..oh hang on a sec.

This post was edited

What are these arguments about? I have a small penis and don't mind my wife seeing bigger or even erect ones. I know she enjoys itYour wife is fine, she can even have fun with them. its not appropriate in front of kids

Yeah. She did on a few occasions, even let me watch. And no kids

This post was edited

.The only one who discards others based on previous experience is you, that is totally biased and unfair, you are classifying everyone based on the fact that something happened to you once.

Yep there we go project the thing that you are doing on to me I.e. you have a strong opinion based on what you say your parents today. Then you turn around and say my argument is based on what happened to e once. Aah how any other women other than you parents did you speak to about you opinion. I ca tell I have spoken to many women none of them related to me who dont care to be subject to men walking around with erection in social nudity situations. That was the stipulation you made was it was normal nothing to see.

And yet because you cannot backup your point of view you run away. So go ahead that is you folks work hide behind unproven and unverified notions of what is normal with vague references then when someone calls you on it you stop the conversation. Again runaway hide behind you no photos no measurements nondescript profile and drop vague references to places with no credible shared experiences to back it up, maybe find a new profile to propagate you ideas of normal nudism. I will still be here to call them out.

This post was edited

I have a brilliant idea.

Im going to create a new profile as a young 18yo woman and tell everyone I love cocks.

That will make me feel better as a masculine man and prove that everyone wants to see my sausage.

I just need to know how women behave to pull this off. I wish I actually knew one.

This post was edited

In the winter, my dick looks like a button on a fur coat. I still walk around naked with comfort and dignity.

This post was edited

Mine's like that most of the time, especially if I have been for a swim in the sea. It's not going to stop me enjoying the beach and fresh air.

This post was edited

In the winter, my dick looks like a button on a fur coat. I still walk around naked with comfort and dignity.Hahaha.

It does not have to be winter for mine to be like that.

This post was edited

Summer dick. Winter dick.

This post was edited

Someones have something very wrong in her head to assume that because two new people spoke on the same topic we are the same person.
Someones have something very bad in her head to assume people's sexuality.
Someones have something very wrong in her head to assume that something natural and inevitable is bad.
Neither me nor any woman is bothered by a simple erection, as i said what bothers is ostentation and exhibition. Someones seem not understand something so simple.
Someones also base their arguments on their personal prejudices and make the just pay for criminals.
Someones need be looked by an expert who can give professional help.

This post was edited

Neither me nor any woman is bothered by a simple erection, as i said what bothers is ostentation and exhibition. Someones seem not understand something so simple.

Gee thought you were going away when did you come back to make another blanket statement speaking on behalf of all women. Again calling BS whether you are a real woman or not you do not speak for every woman any more than I can say I speak for every person who called themself a nudist

This post was edited