RE:Erection

But they want to be noticed. That is why they post topics like this. They are exhibitionists using nudism as cover for their sexual proclivities.

Sit down and lay your towel over your lap or hang out in the pool/hot tub until it goes down. Don't make a big deal of it and draw attention to yourself and odds are no one is even going to notice.

This post was edited

But they want to be noticed. That is why they post topics like this. They are exhibitionists using nudism as cover for their sexual proclivities.Sit down and lay your towel over your lap or hang out in the pool/hot tub until it goes down. Don't make a big deal of it and draw attention to yourself and odds are no one is even going to notice.

I'm pretty sure this topic is more about someone trying to deal with being self-conscious about their own body than...whatever this whole thread got into. Fact of the matter is that body shaming is more normalized that nudism. The dialogue around penis size, regardless of gender identity, can be a toxic as #### environment.

Its an unfortunate reality, and I assure you, the typical gatekeeping vibe this entire forum has over nudism compounds the problem more than help.

This post was edited

Its an unfortunate reality, and I assure you, the typical gatekeeping vibe this entire forum has over nudism compounds the problem more than help.

Call BS where is your proof. I can tell you instance after instance of people who are turned off because stuff like this people I know personally, people in this site and public reports. Where is your proof that focusing on the non sexual side of social nudity compounds the problem. Why is a focus on non sexual nudity a problem?

This post was edited

Ohh my, who's got time to read all this, I have a theory, if a post is bigger than my phone screen, it's probably unmitigated waffle....

This post was edited

Now I've said that, just forced myself to read it all,. I can Concur, my theory is indeed correct..

This post was edited

Honestly it is scary how much opinion on this board passes as fact. People make blanket statements that have no basis in actual fact and are rather a reflection of a particular personal point of few or philosophy.

That is the world we like in of alternative facts.

This post was edited

Honestly it is scary how much opinion on this board passes as fact. People make blanket statements that have no basis in actual fact and are rather a reflection of a particular personal point of few or philosophy.That is the world we like in of alternative facts.

The ancient Mayans were all nudists, they were the first people to invent sunscreen made from the blood of the martyred victims to the sun gods. The reason for the shape of their temples was so sunbathing shamans could catch the rays 24hs a day.

All true. I read it somewhere. Or Ed told me all about it.

Another astonishing fact. There are no vikings, there were Danes and Norsemen, neither ever called themselves Vikings.

This post was edited

All true. I read it somewhere. Or Ed told me all about it.

Hehe you read it on Reddit

This post was edited

Its an unfortunate reality, and I assure you, the typical gatekeeping vibe this entire forum has over nudism compounds the problem more than help.Call BS where is your proof. I can tell you instance after instance of people who are turned off because stuff like this people I know personally, people in this site and public reports. Where is your proof that focusing on the non sexual side of social nudity compounds the problem. Why is a focus on non sexual nudity a problem?

I like how you completely disregard the paragraph I typed right before the one you quoted and, ironically, asked for proof.
But since this literal thread isn't enough proof for you: Literally a post in the "Frequently Asked Questions" board, someone posted a question/concern that they were having. Did you offer advice? Did you offer solace? Nah. What did you post? This:

So much absolute rubbish being spouted by folks on this board recently

Its understandable why my reply made you so defensive as you are literally part of the problem.

To directly poke at your "woe is us" on "why is a focus on non-sexual nudity a problem", quite literally, nobody said it was a problem. You simply can't expect everyone to automatically think like you. This is a forum with MANY categories. Some of those categories open the door to ask questions, or post experiences, etc etc. You and folks like you jumping the gun on almost every thread with nothing to offer than "ERMAGERD TRUE NUDIST" does not help. You're not opening the doors for new nudsits; you're being territorial. Weirdly territorial, considering this site is all but abandoned by the dev team.

Does this site have a legitimate problem with pervs? Of course. Making sure to establish that before you try and strawman. The problem is that you're conflating anyone that doesn't share your EXACT views as a perv, and we have words that describe those kinds of people. Gate keeping being the nicest.

This post was edited

Does this site have a legitimate problem with pervs? Of course. Making sure to establish that before you try and strawman. The problem is that you're conflating anyone that doesn't share your EXACT views as a perv, and we have words that describe those kinds of people. Gate keeping being the nicest.

Just to pick you up on this point.

Its impossible to define exactly what a nudist/naturist is, in exactly the same way its impossible to define what a textile is. Textiles for the most part live by a moral code and in my first had experience naturists have exactly the same standards, the only difference is a better tan.

The problem in reality is that many posters on here have zero first hand experience to draw on and simply project there own ideas as to what naturism means from them, if they do ever experience social nudity, its going to be very disappointing for them.

This post was edited