RE:Erection

Forget about plain and simple nudism. It is way too boring.

A focus on pure and simple nudism is what the world needs, even if it is boring. How can it be defined? Can it allow a single father and his sons to come to a resort without requiring a woman chaperone or legal documents? Can it account for that penises can become unwilling engorged with blood without any particular intent of the male holder of it? Can it recognize that nudity is no more sexual than taking a shower, but that people are sexual by nature? Can it offer a respectful set of behaviors on how people should behave when naked around others they don't know without being "creepy" or crossing boundaries through something as simple as how people can look at one another? Or is it more of an exclusive nature, like shopping for luxury goods, whereby if you have to ask the price, you don't belong?

This post was edited

The penis, that magical appendage which has caused so much grief among us. Does size matter? Is the shape right? Which way does it curve? Why must it be covered? All questions that really have no answer and covering it does not necessarily satisfy those who think it is ugly, or a weapon used against women.
Back in the 60's very tight jeans were in fashion for guys and school dress codes banned them. One of my classmates asked how tight was too tight, and the answer was, "When they show everything you own." We also had swimsuits that did not act as and anchor. They were just as tight as the jeans but were fine with the school in the pool. Even a covered penis was not accepted if the covering was too revealing. Too revealing to whom? What changed and why? Why have even guys become afraid to have theirs seen or see what hangs on other guys?

This post was edited

When people say things link erections are about blood vessels I feel it is a false flag used to justify sexual exhibitionism in nudism. Urination is about full bladders and defecation a about full colons but some how most of us manage to control both of those bodily functions even when we are naked. Most people and genuine nudists dont just start peeing or pooping anywhere and everywhere in public.

How come some think that the male erection is the one natural bodily function that is exempt from any control.

What gives.

This post was edited

How come some think that the male erection is the one natural bodily function that is exempt from any control. What gives.

My online results define exhibitionism as 1) a mental condition characterized by the compulsion to display one's genitals in public or 2) extravagant behavior that is intended to attract attention to oneself. In this regard, let's define "public" as a "textiles who don't think nudity is appropriate," or else we need to consider all nudists exhibitionists. The second definition of exhibitionists is centered around extravagant attention seeking behavior.

I remember in high school I'd get an erection just about every time I yawned. Whereas that's no longer an issue, I can attest to the fact that 1) it was beyond my control and 2) it wasn't motivated by extravagance or attention seeking. Are men exhibitionist by nature because they get aroused by nature? Then we might as well either keep our pants on or not make a big deal of them as the bearer or the observer.

This post was edited

I wonder if the reason why certain men are rejected for entry in to clubs is not because they are single but because its obvious they are one of those proud penis enthusiasts and no one wants to be bored witless listening to that childish babble while sitting by the pool drinking a Pina cloaca.

Its getting very boring seeing it here.

This post was edited

I agee with most that it's not about the condition of your penis since you should be at a point of feeling secure and confident whatever it's status. Since nudity isn't about sexual arousal the focus should be about feeling free to engage and conduct ourselves as if we're wearing clothes but aren't.

This post was edited

I agee with most that it's not about the condition of your penis since you should be at a point of feeling secure and confident whatever it's status. Since nudity isn't about sexual arousal the focus should be about feeling free to engage and conduct ourselves as if we're wearing clothes but aren't.

This post was edited

Sit down and lay your towel over your lap or hang out in the pool/hot tub until it goes down. Don't make a big deal of it and draw attention to yourself and odds are no one is even going to notice.

This post was edited

First, congratulations to you for your random erections. Welcome to the male body. And know that you are not alone. There is an answer for you - a proud but troubled man of constant sorrow(ful), uncontrolled, even spontaneous socialus-nudus-interruptus erections you think you're going to have upon even the contemplation of being nude in public. Are you boney even now, knowing I'm about to give you the answer you seek? Calm down!

It seems very obvious and I shouldn't have to say this but I'm here to inform - if you cannot control your penis from rising with even the whiff of a stiff breeze, you should masturbate over and over & over, and then one more time for good measure, until it just won't get stiff anymore, before you venture out to a 'nude event or whatever'. Removing enough of your manly juices from the situation may calm your consistently-unexplainable boners. I suggest Astroglide for the duration of your slippery stay in your hand(s), and get the big bottle because it sounds like you need it. Don't leave home until you can't stand up, genitally. If this lengthy process ends up making you miss the nude event altogether, or because even after all of that semen expulsion you can't stop becoming erect, or you collapse from the exertion, well, maybe it was for the best that you just stayed home. Look at yourself naked in the mirror and realize that you have had a lovely time without offending any fellow nudists. And put some aloe on that poor thing - it looks like it could use a rest.

Slightly more serious for a moment: If you are indeed already at the bare event and you become hard, please do cover it up by draping your towel down in front of your offending, soon-to-be drooling dong, or quickly and discreetly find a lounger and sit down on that towel and flip onto your tummy and try to think about something that turns you off like catching your dog licking its balls. Lucky fuckers.

For your information, many men (myself included), in all age groups, experience some erectile-overfunction when they begin their nudist adventure, only to find that once they've gotten normalized to the constancy of nude skin in view, they find the view less and less - engorging. In the mean time, masturbating until you're a droopy dan may be the answer. It isn't hurting anyone - and don't hurt yourself.

I still get random erections even at 31, so if I do go to a nudist event or whatever, what's stopping me from just being hard all the time? Like not sexual arousal but being nervous or getting excited about doing something out of my comfort zone, should I just cover up when they pop up, or let them stand, I know when I first go to one, I'm going to have issues with it, so what should I do?

This post was edited

I have been to resorts. I have never seen a full erection out in the open. Though i heard there had been seen a couple times. They were not banned because he was just walking and not flaunting it in front of others. If you did that yes you would probably get banned. Im 61 and still get erections. I'm not ashamed of it. I have never gotten one out in public unless i seen another then i might get one.

This post was edited