RE:Erection

If the crazy and retarded people do not stop talking to me about their nonsense, i am obliged to answer them to make them happy.)And then there is this you call other names and label people but never speak to the points or issues made hmm . Do you think that we will stoop to your level is that what you are trying to provoke. Not going to happen with me because as a genuine nudist/naturist I am not interested calling peoples names I am interested in addressing how people who are nudists or want to participate in social nudity BEHAVE.

I talked about all the points and gave examples that were easy to understand, unlike you who only know how to say i believe that and you are... and change the argument when it doesn't suit you and all that without responding even once without accusations and/or insults and accusing of having secret agendas, being a man, multi-account, and many other things. I got tired of putting myself at your level and i decided to answer you how you want to answer you, that is, giving you the reason no matter what

So.

Yes, as you say, you are right on this issue and in all others for ever and ever.

This post was edited

So.Yes, as you say, you are right on this issue and in all others for ever and ever.

So
Tiresome. You keep saying the same things and seem to believe that just because you say it over and over it somehow magically becomes true. Boring

This post was edited

So.Yes, as you say, you are right on this issue and in all others for ever and ever.SoTiresome. You keep saying the same things and seem to believe that just because you say it over and over it somehow magically becomes true. Boring

I say you are right. You think it's wrong?. I don't know why you say that no matter how much i say you are right you will never be right.

But if that's what you believe then ok, i agree with you no matter what you say now and always for all eternity.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy