RE:Does your wardrobe reflect..?

Is there a need to dress at all?

This post was edited

I have an acquaintance whose wardrobe is more obviously reflective of his preference to be nude.
Many of his t shirts and sleeveless shirts either have names of clothing optional locations or slogans encouraging nude recreation.

This post was edited

"Worn under sufferance!"

This post was edited

I have very little clothing. Mostly t-shirts and shorts. Quite a few identical blue t-shirts, not very many shorts. All of the shorts (grey, black, or blue) all go well with the blue t-shirts. I have no fashion sense at all -- never had any -- never wanted any. I don't own (and therefore don't wear) any underwear. If you can't see it, I'm not wearing it. I only wear shoes when absolutely required to do.

I wear the same thing all year long.

If people don't recognize me for my long white hair and long white beard. They'll probably recognize me for my dark blue t-shirt, greatly oversized dark blue basketball shorts, and bare feet.

Not sure how much my lack of wardrobe says about my dislike for clothing, but a few people have gotten that "ah ha" look on their faces when they found out I was a nudist -- so, that's why you wear the exact same thing all the time -- you don't have any other clothing.

This post was edited

I have very little clothing. Mostly t-shirts and shorts. Quite a few identical blue t-shirts, not very many shorts. All of the shorts (grey, black, or blue) all go well with the blue t-shirts. I have no fashion sense at all -- never had any -- never wanted any. I don't own (and therefore don't wear) any underwear. If you can't see it, I'm not wearing it. I only wear shoes when absolutely required to do.I wear the same thing all year long.If people don't recognize me for my long white hair and long white beard. They'll probably recognize me for my dark blue t-shirt, greatly oversized dark blue basketball shorts, and bare feet.Not sure how much my lack of wardrobe says about my dislike for clothing, but a few people have gotten that "ah ha" look on their faces when they found out I was a nudist -- so, that's why you wear the exact same thing all the time -- you don't have any other clothing.

Why more t shirts than shorts when there are more times and places where it is necessary to wear shorts?
Admittedly, I have more t-shirts than shorts too,but most of them mention something that I have done.

This post was edited

For me, shirts go in the wash after one day. Trousers in general go longer between washes. Therefore more shirts are needed unless one's not wearing them!

This post was edited

For me, shirts go in the wash after one day. Trousers in general go longer between washes. Therefore more shirts are needed unless one's not wearing them!

My rules also if I am wearing a shirt most of the day,
However, now that I am retired, there are days when I only wear a shirt for an hour or two. Then I will wear it two or three times between washings.

This post was edited