Does your wardrobe reflect..?

Does your wardrobe reflect that you prefer to be naked and so clothes are not as important? Mine sure does. Many of my T-shirts and
collared shirts are a decade old or even older. My jeans are a bit newer since i put on some weight and the old ones are too tight.
Even when I buy clothes I find them at thrift stores except souvinier tees and jeans. My collars are frayed . My attitude is there are many other things I enjoy more spending money on than clothes so they get a low priority. Just curious how others prioritize clothing.

This topic was edited
RE:Does your wardrobe reflect..?

summers nice i wear either real loose like baggy shorts n cut-up T like collar sleeves n sides cut out so feeling naked - or wearing spandex shorts n spandex top like second skin so feeling breeze thru so feelin naked plus lookin naked too especially u riding bike or skatin - u lookin real close at spandex can see all wat underneath - but u dark skin it aint obvious - summer fkn hot n sweaty here nobody care boy stayin cool however he can long he polite n lean i guess everybody smile they lookin at it so all good

This post was edited

Interestingly as much as I love being nude, I do love clothes and cultivating a style. I also tend to buy mostly from thrift stores and consignment shops, but I have a wide variety of clothes really. And because most are second hand, they become increasingly fragile so I have a few relics that I don't wear but still have because I like the look

This post was edited

We have lots of tee shirts from our nude cruises and from nudist resorts, so they reflect that we prefer to be naked based on what they say rather than their condition.

This post was edited

My formal attire is jeans and tee shirt. Casual attire is shorts and tee shirt. And if asked why I do not go shirtless, it is because I usually want protection from the sun.

This post was edited

There are places where I have to dress the equivalent of business casual and I buy appropriate clothes for that. For casual wear, I bought 1 sleeveless shirt and no ts in the past 4 years, although I did get free ts at charity events. I have also bought 2 pair of jeans for cold weather. I have bought several pairs of shorts lately because I decided to replace all of my longer shorts with ones with a 5" inseam.

This post was edited

Living here in So Cal, usual dress code, when I have to be dressed, is shorts, Hawaiian shirt, flip flops. I've purchased some new shorts that are very lightweight and thin. My dress Hawaiian shirts are Tommy Bahama's ( a little thicker) but my go to Hawaiian shirts are approaching thread bare! If for some reason I'm not in flip flops, I'm in my Olu Kai's. I also own almost 100 t shirts, many of which are from nude clubs, resorts or have nudist/naturist sayings.

I have dress shirts and pants and a couple of suits and sport coats, dress shoes. I cringe pulling those out. They are usually worn for funerals.My wardrobe does reflect that I'm a nudist because I wear the same clothes for a 2-3 days, if I've only worn them for an hour or so.

This post was edited

I have to dress for work and church and the normal style is "Business Casual". I don't wear shorts too much these days as I have to wear compression hose and it is not a good look to me. No one would realize from my wardrobe that I am a nudist, but an unannounced visit to my door would probably give them a clue!

This post was edited

I have the same issue didnt realize how bad it had got till I tried to find something to wear for my grandsons christening . I had to go and buy a brand new shirt and trousers as I had got used to old tracksuits and slip on trainers and t shirts and a couple of jackets when cold . I never wear clothes at home .

This post was edited

My wardrobe reflects the fact that I'm a nudist in that it demonstrates that I've never developed a fashion sense.

This post was edited

I dress for comfort, and considering I don't have an office anymore, there is no need to even dress semi-formally.

This post was edited