What's the worst thing that happened to you nude driving?

Today I was making my way home from a wonderful few hours of nude bush walking; and the drive home was a journey of more than 100kms nude.

As I got closer the city, and as I entered one of the tunnels another driver who'd noticed I was nude gave me the 'thumbs down' out of his window...I paid no attention o him of course.

I had previously some time ago, the first time I drove nude in fact, go abused by a truck driver. It was just absurd in this case as at first I think he thought from his rear-view mirror that he was seeing a woman (perhaps) because he gave the thumbs up. Then when I started to get alongside his truck he shouted all sorts of profanities at me and calling me a weirdo...

I recall someone here in TN once commented that they had crashed their car while driving nude and found themselves caught behind a deplyed airbag and unable to get their clothing back on...

So tell me what's the worst thing that has ever happened to you while driving nude?

This topic was edited
RE:What's the worst thing that happened to you nude driving?

I recall someone here in TN once commented that they had crashed their car while driving nude and found themselves caught behind a deplyed airbag and unable to get their clothing back on...

A deployed airbag deflates immediately after doing it's job.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Getting pulled over and given a ticket. Night, remote stretch of I-95, no funny business, but somebody somehow must have spotted and reported me. The first thing the officer did when she came to the car was shine a flashlight into my lap. and give me a lecture about nudity, plainly assuming I was somehow up to no good. To justify the stop, she then gave me a ticket for "weaving in my lane."

This post was edited

I have done quite a bit of driving in the buff. Some even fairly daring like top down in my Miata in daylight. It was rural roads thru mostly Amish occupied countryside before they all got cell phones.
Most of the time I have clothes in the car with me. But a couple of times I have set out at night after a storm has knocked the power out
and I want to see how widespread the outage is. I am at the end of the line down a lightly traveled road. So I want to know if is a wider
area than the 3 homes on my spur.
I have never had a bad experience while driving nude. My biggest fears is hitting a deer or another kind of accident. The total number
of times I have been pulled over in my 46 yrs of driving is still in single digits and never for speeding.

This post was edited

How on earth do Amish folks justify cellphones? A couple of decades ago I was in an area of Pennsylvania where they live and there weren't even phone lines on poles - I find it difficult to believe they've now embraced that technology, one of the worst intrusions into people's private lives that has ever been devised. There's an old joke about what do you call a busload of lawyers running off a bridge and drowning in a river? It's a good start. No offense to the nude lawyers here, but if everyone would throw their cellphones in the ocean, besides being an environmental hazard to the ocean, I feel like we'd all be healthier.

I've given up nude driving due to hearing too many stories from people getting in real trouble when they get caught doing it, for whatever reason. Not speeding is a good start, but an officer can pull a car over for the most innocuous reason, let's take the example of 'driving while black', which is no reason at all. You take your eyes off the road to grab another beer out of the cooler and bump the dashed line, or you forget to signal changing lanes, or for a burnt out license plate bulb - and next thing you know, you're in the glare of their spotlight. In some areas, it is considered indecent exposure to be nude inside your own car, maybe a way to get you onto the sex offender registry, besides having the pleasure of standing next to your car bent over with your hands on the hood and your private parts on display to every passing car's headlights, I know many nudists enjoy being seen by strangers but this doesn't seem to be the healthiest avenue for such viewership. The freedom I used to feel while driving nude I no longer consider worth the risk. Living full time at a nude resort has taught me the lesson that losing the ability to be here supersedes any momentary thrill of bare driving. This is not the first time I'm being the buzz-killer in the room.

Probably the most dangerous thing that ever happened to me while driving with no clothes, and there have been a few, was when on a hot afternoon I decided to be naked on my drive home from work. It was a super hot day and my AC was crapped out, so I'd dropped my pants to the floorboard around my ankles and turned up the stereo with the windows all down and having a great time with the warm wind on all my skin. Until when on a four lane section of road, I glanced to my right as I was trying to pass this beastly big Excursion and saw the driver with his cellphone up filming me! I usually had a hat I could toss over my crotch in case I was passing a school bus or soccer mom with her brood in a minivan in the right lane, but that day I had none, so I slapped my right hand down over my manhood and glared up at that invasive fucker from my short Cabrio, unable to pass or slow down due to the heavy traffic, giving him the most annoyed face I could muster. He likely got about ten or fifteen seconds of good footage before I could finally get out of his frame, freaked out about whether I was going to be on America's Nakedest Home Video that night! I did learn to be more wary of those tall vehicles after that, and to always keep a hat within reach, but it still took a few more years before I decided it just wasn't worth it, no matter how hot, no matter how good it felt, no matter how broken my AC was. There is always at least a small thong on my dong when I drive now.

This post was edited

How on earth do Amish folks justify cellphones? A couple of decades ago I was in an area of Pennsylvania where they live and there weren't even phone lines on poles - I find it difficult to believe they've now embraced that technology, one of the worst intrusions into people's private lives that has ever been devised. There's an old joke about what do you call a busload of lawyers running off a bridge and drowning in a river? It's a good start. No offense to the nude lawyers here, but if everyone would throw their cellphones in the ocean, besides being an environmental hazard to the ocean, I feel like we'd all be healthier.I've given up nude driving due to hearing too many stories from people getting in real trouble when they get caught doing it, for whatever reason. Not speeding is a good start, but an officer can pull a car over for the most innocuous reason, let's take the example of 'driving while black', which is no reason at all. You take your eyes off the road to grab another beer out of the cooler and bump the dashed line, or you forget to signal changing lanes, or for a burnt out license plate bulb - and next thing you know, you're in the glare of their spotlight. In some areas, it is considered indecent exposure to be nude inside your own car, maybe a way to get you onto the sex offender registry, besides having the pleasure of standing next to your car bent over with your hands on the hood and your private parts on display to every passing car's headlights, I know many nudists enjoy being seen by strangers but this doesn't seem to be the healthiest avenue for such viewership. The freedom I used to feel while driving nude I no longer consider worth the risk. Living full time at a nude resort has taught me the lesson that losing the ability to be here supersedes any momentary thrill of bare driving. This is not the first time I'm being the buzz-killer in the room.Probably the most dangerous thing that ever happened to me while driving with no clothes, and there have been a few, was when on a hot afternoon I decided to be naked on my drive home from work. It was a super hot day and my AC was crapped out, so I'd dropped my pants to the floorboard around my ankles and turned up the stereo with the windows all down and having a great time with the warm wind on all my skin. Until when on a four lane section of road, I glanced to my right as I was trying to pass this beastly big Excursion and saw the driver with his cellphone up filming me! I usually had a hat I could toss over my crotch in case I was passing a school bus or soccer mom with her brood in a minivan in the right lane, but that day I had none, so I slapped my right hand down over my manhood and glared up at that invasive fucker from my short Cabrio, unable to pass or slow down due to the heavy traffic, giving him the most annoyed face I could muster. He likely got about ten or fifteen seconds of good footage before I could finally get out of his frame, freaked out about whether I was going to be on America's Nakedest Home Video that night! I did learn to be more wary of those tall vehicles after that, and to always keep a hat within reach, but it still took a few more years before I decided it just wasn't worth it, no matter how hot, no matter how good it felt, no matter how broken my AC was. There is always at least a small thong on my dong when I drive now.
I believe the Amish objection to electricity, land line phones, municipal water and sewer, etc, is being physically "tied" to outsiders.
They do use electricity produced by home generators and cell phones. I know this doesn't explain why they don't use cars or tractors.
I have never driven nude, although I do often drive in just gym shorts and occasionally in a swim brief.
While the sun and air on almost my entire body feels great, and I sometimes would like the feeling of driving unencumbered by even a minimal amount of clothing, right now I am more in the mind frame that the reward is not worth the risk.
I did recently buy a tan sarong and I am considering driving with it open and sitting on it, so I could toss the long end over my lap if needed.

This post was edited

How on earth do Amish folks justify cellphones? A couple of decades ago I was in an area of Pennsylvania where they live and there weren't even phone lines on poles - I find it difficult to believe they've now embraced that technology, one of the worst intrusions into people's private lives that has ever been devised.

Just as with every other religion, there are shades within the Amish (and Menonite) communities. Some embrace (or shun) technology more than others.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

There is a fairly large number of Amish and Menonite in our area. They not only have cell phones, some have electricity and drive cars and trucks. Some have trailers that they pull behind their farm tractors when the family comes to town. We can see both husband and wife in the tractor cab when it is used just for transportation. They like so many of us do live their lives caught between the old and the new. New is not always better and old isn't necessarily better either. There are also the hitching rails at the farmer's market, grocery stores, Walmart, and Menards for those who travel by horse drawn conveyance.
They also own factories, but hire others to work in them.

This post was edited

The "worst thing", which actually wasn't that bad and kinda funny, wasn't with me but with my first wife. She'd fallen asleep and slipped out of her sarong (or it slipped off of her) on our way back from a naked week end. When we got home and I parked the car, in her somnolent state, she proceeded to step out of the car nude, and realized she was naked on our street halfway up the driveway. I was ahead of her when I realized the situation, so I hurried up and opened the door so she could dash inside. Luckily it was late and our street was poorly lit; and as far as I know, no one saw my wife running naked up the driveway into the house lol!

Situational awareness and quick thinking are key when driving (or riding) nude IMHO. Those few times I drove nude, I had my shorts around one ankle for a quick pullup if the need to cover up arose. Obviously, having a "nude-driving-friendly" vehicle (Jeep/truck/tinted windows, etc...) helps a lot. Even if you think you've got it figured out, you just never know what road/traffic hazards might befoul you.

This post was edited

Been driving nude for so many years, I've never really had a "worse thing" happen to me. I drove off and left the shorts and t shirt I was going to use back in the garage at home. I'd driven back to the house we'd sold to do some "fix its". I needed a couple of things and was going to head over to Home Depot. That's when I realized, I didn't have any clothes. To make matters worse, I had to drive back to our new house to get clothes and the stuff I'd forgotten to fix all that stuff. As I got into my truck, the fuel light went on. Now I had to go to the gas station and pump gas naked. Somehow, I was able to do so with little trouble.

The other time was arriving at work. I'd driven to work and back home the following day, naked every time for 32 years. I arrived this one day at my last station earlier than usual. My opposite asked to be relieved earlier than normal. I drove naked to work, drove into the fire station apparatus floor and exited my truck completely naked and walked upstairs to the locker room. Later that morning, I walked over to the police station for some business. I walked into their dispatch center where two younger women were giggling while I was talking to a officer. I asked them if I'd done something funny. They reminded me that post 9/11, security cameras were all over the place on the police station and my exit from the truck was not only caught on tape but was viewed by both of them . They were quite accepting of it and asked when I was going to put on another show so they could ensure they were on duty.

This post was edited

We built a large private backyard so Luann could be outside naked and not caged in the house. I spose one could call it us "celebrating" in an intimate manner when a very high and large piece of farm equipment passed thru the neighboring property. No doubt we were busted but the farm manager never made mention. Well at least for a while then it leaked to me later on they knew "things". I know when to play dumb and I was even dumber.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy