TN is changing

I have been on TN for many years, under various names. I have left the site for multiple reasons but come back to see what is happening on the site. I have seen a significant increase in false profiles from men pretending to be women, and men wanting to be your friend just because you are a female. The chat room has been taken over by men looking for women to chat to and show their cocks to. That only serves to keep women off the camera. It is getting less like a site for real nudists and more for men to troll the site, look at nude women and get themselves excited. I was on TN as a couple with my wife, In the chat, she was always inundated with men to chat and ask very personal questions about her body and sex life, even when on cam in private she was asked to go to another private site that was better to talk to 1 on 1, this generally leads to him masturbating while talking. That is the reason my wife never went on, as I'm sure it is for another woman. Until this stops the site will only deteriorate further. That's my opinion, I'm sure you have your own opinions.

This topic was edited
RE:TN is changing

You're probably right about most of this. For me, the site is what it is, defects and all, but once in a while I can see some intelligent discussion about things. And I think I do some public service when I explain to newbies what nudism is really about, and address some of their concerns.

I did have to smile when you wrote:

I have seen a significant increase in false profiles from men pretending to be women, and men wanting to be your friend just because you are a female.

As for the first part, how do you know? Some of it may be when somebody posts a picture in their page that you know you've seen elsewhere. But I don't know of any other "tells."

And as for the second part, I guess you'd have to be female to get that sort of friend requests. I'm not, so I don't, unless it's from some guy who proclaims that he's gay and wants to know me better. I figure that I'm being hit on and ignore it.

When I get a friend request from anybody, I base it on what they've already posted, so I have some sort of fix on who they are and whether a "friendship" is worth having. That actually includes a few who identify as gay or bi, but that's not why they made the cut.

As for the rest of your post, I agree that it's not a very good way to learn about nudism or naturism. But except for the AANR site or some others in Europe, it's the only game in town.

This post was edited

I don't think we have more than just 2 or 3 percent of genuine nudists on here. Majority of the members on this site are certainly not the kind of people I would want to meet or associate with. It's very sad that we should have to endure such constant bombardment of perversion on such a large scale, but I cannot see any significant improvement in the near future.

This post was edited

As a side note, the OP writes about the decline of the site after having been here many years and his wife being the subject of unwanted advances. But if you check his profile, its only days old with no detail and an age of 19. While its possible that the age is an error, the days of membership is also an error, the empty profile is *a work in progress * more than likely, the whole story is a falsehood. Obviously, I am being overly kind here, but those are the facts presented. You can make your own analysis of this *TN* changing post.

This post was edited

He did say he has been on before with other names, so that could explain everything but the age issue.

This post was edited

As I said I had been a member of this site for many years, I was aussiecouple61 for many of those years and saw the gradual decline of TN.

This post was edited

Oh and I was 61 when we joined and I am now 69.

This post was edited

Social media has changed a lot over the years, and often for the worse.
I never was interested in the chat room and really have enjoyed the forum discussions on TN. But they've dramatically declined over the years as the spam and fake profiles contributing nothing have increased. The moderators have made this worse it seems.
TN hasn't kept up with technology with its platform that's as old as high schoolers today. They could do so much more, starting with a phone app, but instead are just milking it without any new investments. At some point, it will become either too outdated to work or irrelevant to come back to as a result, so I take what I can enjoy without more expectations.

This post was edited

so I take what I can enjoy without more expectations.

I agree.

I do enjoy scrolling without outside advertising. Perhaps, if there were more paid members that are True Nudist, team true could afford a staff of engineers and server space to keep up with the technology and member concerns. Until then, I take the bad with the good.

This post was edited

so I take what I can enjoy without more expectations.I agree.I do enjoy scrolling without outside advertising. Perhaps, if there were more paid members that are True Nudist, team true could afford a staff of engineers and server space to keep up with the technology and member concerns. Until then, I take the bad with the good.

Right on brother! I pay zero mind to the post of the freebies around here. The bitchers can move on or start there own site and discover the wonderful work of the tech world and the freebie gripers.

This post was edited

so I take what I can enjoy without more expectations.I agree.I do enjoy scrolling without outside advertising. Perhaps, if there were more paid members that are True Nudist, team true could afford a staff of engineers and server space to keep up with the technology and member concerns. Until then, I take the bad with the good.

That's why I bought a lifetime membership.
I post frequently, so I thought I should contribute my share so the site can be maintained.

This post was edited