RE:Tiny Suit

My preference in a tiny suit is to have no excess material on the sides of the pouch. A narrow pouch does tend to emphasise the goods but I'm fine with that. :-)Here is the ultimate example of such a suit.https://skinzwear.com/product_detail.php?prodID=13080&name=Teardrop-G-String-Swim-Suit-in-Black-tricot-nylon-lycraWow! That looks so good I have just ordered one for myself!

It looks very similar to some underwear that I bought at https://www.lightinthebox.com/p/men-s-cotton-g-string_p5114277.html?prm=1.30.1.0

This post was edited

Pertaining to the discussion. Koala Journey Man (blue) and another Koala string i cannot remember the name of.

This post was edited

Pertaining to the discussion. Koala Journey Man (blue) and another Koala string i cannot remember the name of.

I am definitely a fan of the pouch only ones. Have you actually worn that in public? The first one I got I wore it in a hotel and stood in the hall talking to a maid.

This post was edited

This was my latest wearing it in a hotel.

This post was edited

This was my latest wearing it in a hotel.

This post was edited

I've never dared to go out of my room like that in a hotel. The nearest was sitting in a garden area outside our room once that was otherwise screened but shared with an adjoining room that I believed to be unoccupied. It turned out they were late arrivals the night before and I was sitting at the garden setting with my coffee when they came out in the morning - the detail wasn't seen.

This post was edited

My preference in a tiny suit is to have no excess material on the sides of the pouch. A narrow pouch does tend to emphasise the goods but I'm fine with that. :-)Here is the ultimate example of such a suit.https://skinzwear.com/product_detail.php?prodID=13080&name=Teardrop-G-String-Swim-Suit-in-Black-tricot-nylon-lycraWow! That looks so good I have just ordered one for myself!

Where would you wear it?

This post was edited

I've never dared to go out of my room like that in a hotel. The nearest was sitting in a garden area outside our room once that was otherwise screened but shared with an adjoining room that I believed to be unoccupied. It turned out they were late arrivals the night before and I was sitting at the garden setting with my coffee when they came out in the morning - the detail wasn't seen.

Give it a shot sometime. Go for some ice, vending machine purchase, or just a stroll!

This post was edited

Have seen a few of them on the secluded beach in Florida we visit. Most guys wear a thong or g-string, a few wear a brief. Women are in bikinis or thongs, a few remove their tops.

This post was edited

by Goosej:

I am definitely a fan of the pouch only ones. Have you actually worn that in public? The first one I got I wore it in a hotel and stood in the hall talking to a maid.

Wore it today. :-) I started nude (with rings today) having walked to the beach before dawn and largely having it to myself apart from the surfers who appeared soon after. (When at a non-nude beach I generally try to respect others' sensibilities by keeping a little distance but I do tend to treat surfers in the water as a different species and just ignore them.) As walkers and runners started to come by I would either back track, enter the water or return to my 'camp' behind a small dune.

When it got towards my leaving time I walked back to my camp past three guys sitting on a different dune near another trail from the beach (since they were not walking around I didn't notice them until I was virtually level) and two girls who were having a quick skinny-dip (if they're nude, I'm not going out of my way to keep my distance, although it's not the first time I've seen someone skinny-dip seemingly as a 'bucket list' item than as a lifestyle choice!).

Once at my camp it was clearly getting too busy with walkers to walk out nude along the length of the beach (if I can I'll get as close to my access trail first) so I donned my pouch and walked along wearing it. I would have likely been seen by the skinny-dipping girls who were already out and dressing, the three guys and the surfers as I walked the length of the beach. Seeing others entering the beach from my trail ahead, I then put on my polo shirt rather than keep just wearing only the pouch. The polo is long enough to cover all on its own - just - although wearing rings probably alters that equation. Once on the trail there's a steady stream of walkers, runners and surfers back to the park entrance even if they don't all go as far as 'my' beach, but usually if I haven't put my suit on by then it's sufficient on its own.

I'm wondering which is more provocative as a sight to others. The pouch is small but obvious and quite novel to wear in any situation. However it covers me legally from the front. Nude is obviously provocative even if I play the part of doing my best to keep out of others' faces while enjoying my time at the beach in that state. Although it is an isolated beach that traditionally had a popular clothing-optional section, it's in a no-nudity state and has had reports of stronger policing in recent times and nudity is certainly less common. Wearing rings probably add another dimension through glistening (although today was overcast) and the additional bobbing that comes as a result of their shaping impact if others are close enough to see the details.

I'm not sure. Perhaps I should have surveyed the girls...

This post was edited