RE:Tiny Suit

Right back at ya, Ray! :-)(The first one with the sunrise background is a bit dark, so I had to turn around.)

Awesome pics. That's a tiny suit for sure.

This post was edited

This is my smallest suit. Tanga swim bikini

This post was edited

This one's not a Tanga, just very brief. Surely no one could object to the coverage?

Skinz.

This post was edited

This one's not a Tanga, just very brief. Surely no one could object to the coverage?Skinz.

Where do you differentiate between a tanga and a very small swim brief?
This suit is definitely close to a tanga.

This post was edited

Saw a mens swimsuit on the Kiniki website that was a tiny pouch in front that just covered the goods and narrow strings around the waist and up the crack. Has anyone worn something that small or seen someone else wearing it? If so, where?

I have never seen g-string swimwear on Kiniki but I bought one of their nylon underwear ones when they offered them and also their currently available polyester/elastane micromesh underwear g-strings all of which I have worn in public textile situations - beaches, hotel public sunbathing terraces and holiday centre sunbathing and pools.

This post was edited

By minimalist:

Where do you differentiate between a tanga and a very small swim brief?This suit is definitely close to a tanga.

My understanding is string sides. This one is a conventional construction with the seam between the front and rear panels being at the sides. Admittedly narrow, but present, the same as a 3" brief. My pink one worn the day before has separate strips on each side to join the front and back panels.

This post was edited

This one's not a Tanga, just very brief. Surely no one could object to the coverage?Skinz.Where do you differentiate between a tanga and a very small swim brief?This suit is definitely close to a tanga.I would have referred to it as a tanga because it has string sides.

This post was edited

This one's not a Tanga, just very brief. Surely no one could object to the coverage?Skinz.

Looks like a tanga swim bikini. Like the one I have. Not confortable wearing mine at public beaches yet. Stick to my aussiebums for that.

This post was edited

Didn't need to wear it at the beach so this is on the trail while walking back. Koala. I guess it's a Tanga as it has strappy sides. Rear is not a thong but it rides up with any movement. Laying out and keeping absolutely still gives 3" of coverage. Front is barely big enough, also.

Edit: detail front shot since the other is so dark.

This post was edited

I had a suit almost that small that I would wear in my own pool before we got the privacy fence.
Didn't need it in my pool after that and wasn't brave enough to wear it anywhere else so I got rid of it.

This post was edited