RE:Tiny Suit

I been wanting to get a smaller swimsuit that I could wear at the gyms pool. I found the sandbank Men's Bikini Swimsuit Fashion Camouflage Swim Briefs. Nice fit and enjoy wearing it while swimming, I have no problem wearing it from the locker room to the pool, I am comfortable being seen wearing it. Living the nudist lifestyle has allowed me to be very comfortable in my body and I dont let others dictate what I can wear in public areas.

This post was edited

"I found the sandbank Men's Bikini Swimsuit Fashion Camouflage Swim Briefs."
Constitutes fully dressed in my opinion! :-)

This post was edited

I got a kiniki tanga swim bikini. Had on at the beach this past summer. Found a little to revealing for at a busy public beach. But feels like wearing nothing at all. Overall still wear my skippy aussiebums on the public.

I found the Kiniki tanga and micros too revealing for public beaches and pool. I like the Cool tan bikini.

This post was edited

On a recent trip in Queensland I wore these sheer black briefs when I couldn't go naked. I like them. Tight, barely there, leaving not much, as my partner said, to the imagination. Probably the briefest swimwear on the beaches we went to.

This post was edited

It seems, from other contributors, to be quite a difference between what is acceptable / desirable / legal in the USA and in Australia.
In Australia, it is entirely legal and acceptable to wear speedos/swim briefs etc on any and every beach. In fact many guys do (though it seems to be a sign of age as younger guys tend to opt more for shorts). G strings or other briefer wear are also legal as they cover the genitals. In saying this, it is rare on a general beach for guys to wear these. In my opinion it would require a fair amount of confidence to do this. Three cheers for those who do.
By the nature of this site, most of us prefer to wear less and we choose beaches where this can happen whenever possible.

This post was edited

I tried a thong in my own pool before we had a privacy fence, but found them uncomfortable.Smallest suit I wore for an extended period of time was a sunseeker rio with front and back panels about 4" wide.

I, too, find thongs uncomfortable - mainly from the amount of fabric between my legs and up my crack behind, bit also many of them sem to be cut in front in an uncomfortable way.
For this reason, I usually wear either tangas or g-strings on the beach. I have found the ones from Kiniki.com to be comfortable, especially the Kiniki tan-through tangas whose quick-drying properties make them ideal for wearing in busy hotel pools.

This post was edited

On a recent trip in Queensland I wore these sheer black briefs when I couldn't go naked. I like them. Tight, barely there, leaving not much, as my partner said, to the imagination. Probably the briefest swimwear on the beaches we went to.

So very small swinsuits are acceptable in Queensland even though nudity is not?

This post was edited

It seems, from other contributors, to be quite a difference between what is acceptable / desirable / legal in the USA and in Australia.In Australia, it is entirely legal and acceptable to wear speedos/swim briefs etc on any and every beach. In fact many guys do (though it seems to be a sign of age as younger guys tend to opt more for shorts). G strings or other briefer wear are also legal as they cover the genitals. In saying this, it is rare on a general beach for guys to wear these. In my opinion it would require a fair amount of confidence to do this. Three cheers for those who do.By the nature of this site, most of us prefer to wear less and we choose beaches where this can happen whenever possible.

Speedos are legal almost anywhere in the US, but rare in many places.
Thongs are generally not legal, but there are exceptions.

This post was edited

I tried a thong in my own pool before we had a privacy fence, but found them uncomfortable.Smallest suit I wore for an extended period of time was a sunseeker rio with front and back panels about 4" wide.I, too, find thongs uncomfortable - mainly from the amount of fabric between my legs and up my crack behind, bit also many of them sem to be cut in front in an uncomfortable way.For this reason, I usually wear either tangas or g-strings on the beach. I have found the ones from Kiniki.com to be comfortable, especially the Kiniki tan-through tangas whose quick-drying properties make them ideal for wearing in busy hotel pools.

What I had was probably a gstring, not a thong but found the string in my crack to be uncomfortable and annoying.
Tangas are comfortable, but I don't have the courage to wear them in clothing required public places.

This post was edited

I tried a thong in my own pool before we had a privacy fence, but found them uncomfortable.Smallest suit I wore for an extended period of time was a sunseeker rio with front and back panels about 4" wide.I, too, find thongs uncomfortable - mainly from the amount of fabric between my legs and up my crack behind, bit also many of them sem to be cut in front in an uncomfortable way.For this reason, I usually wear either tangas or g-strings on the beach. I have found the ones from Kiniki.com to be comfortable, especially the Kiniki tan-through tangas whose quick-drying properties make them ideal for wearing in busy hotel pools.What I had was probably a gstring, not a thong but found the string in my crack to be uncomfortable and annoying.Tangas are comfortable, but I don't have the courage to wear them in clothing required public places.
Try the g-string again but easing the string away from your taint and anus instead of pulling it up tight as you would a tanga or brief.

This post was edited