Tiny Suit

Saw a mens swimsuit on the Kiniki website that was a tiny pouch in front that just covered the goods and narrow strings around the waist and up the crack. Has anyone worn something that small or seen someone else wearing it? If so, where?

This topic was edited
RE:Tiny Suit

It sounds essentially like a G string posing pouch. Are used to wear those all the time. Also Ive had male versions of the C string which has a small plastic support rod that goes underneath and up through the crack in the back and then it has the pouch in the front without any strings.

This post was edited

Saw a mens swimsuit on the Kiniki website that was a tiny pouch in front that just covered the goods and narrow strings around the waist and up the crack. Has anyone worn something that small or seen someone else wearing it? If so, where?Can't help but chuckle that a member named minimalist asked this question. No criticism at all, and a perfectly good question.

This post was edited

My Koala tie-side thong is probably the skimpiest I've worn in a textile area where I expected to be seen. I was, walking through the carpark which is in front of the textile section of the beach.

I have suits that are smaller in the front but with more coverage in the back.

This post was edited

Saw a mens swimsuit on the Kiniki website that was a tiny pouch in front that just covered the goods and narrow strings around the waist and up the crack. Has anyone worn something that small or seen someone else wearing it? If so, where?Can't help but chuckle that a member named minimalist asked this question. No criticism at all, and a perfectly good question.

I tried a thong in my own pool before we had a privacy fence, but found them uncomfortable.
Smallest suit I wore for an extended period of time was a sunseeker rio with front and back panels about 4" wide.

This post was edited

I got a kiniki tanga swim bikini. Had on at the beach this past summer. Found a little to revealing for at a busy public beach. But feels like wearing nothing at all. Overall still wear my skippy aussiebums on the public.

This post was edited

Great seeing more guys wearing thongs and wish more people were open to men wearing them- always great chatting with others and finding new places to buy them

This post was edited

I got a kiniki tanga swim bikini. Had on at the beach this past summer. Found a little to revealing for at a busy public beach. But feels like wearing nothing at all. Overall still wear my skippy aussiebums on the public.

Dark color would feel the same, but reveal less.

This post was edited

i wear G-strings and thongs a lot. Love them

This post was edited

i wear G-strings and thongs a lot. Love them

This is what I wear alot of. Couldn't get into thongs or G-strings

This post was edited

i wear G-strings and thongs a lot. Love themThis is what I wear alot of. Couldn't get into thongs or G-strings

The guy I go naked with is into tiny swimwear

This post was edited