RE:Fulltime freeballers

Going commando is significantly more comfortable in Summer when textile is necessary!.

This post was edited

It is comfortable year round.
The only exception would be if someone is going to spend an long time outdoors in very cold weather.
I did read that one of the skiers at the 2022 winter Olympics got frostbite on his penis.
One extreme example of when wearing underwear would have been a good idea!

This post was edited

from april to end of october, i never wear any underwear. but i wish nobody wear it : )

This post was edited

from april to end of october, i never wear any underwear. but i wish nobody wear it : )

Do you wear underwear all the time in the cooler months or only when you will be outdoors for an extended period?

This post was edited

I prefer to free all most of the time but I do find that tight black briefs are a bit of a turn on in other guys.

This post was edited

How many of you hate wearing underwear and you are full-time freeballer?

Dont really hate wearing underwear or any other form of clothing. Just prefer going without. I only wear when definitely necessary with clothing which usually means in person work situation. Since I am clothes free most of the rest of the time underwear is unnecessary. In casual clothing situation I almost never wear undies

This post was edited

How many of you hate wearing underwear and you are full-time freeballer?Dont really hate wearing underwear or any other form of clothing. Just prefer going without. I only wear when definitely necessary with clothing which usually means in person work situation. Since I am clothes free most of the rest of the time underwear is unnecessary. In casual clothing situation I almost never wear undies

I always wore underwear at work but wore it less and less often elsewhere the last few years before I retired. By the time I had been retired 2 years I stopped completely and got rid of all I has.
Something I should have done and you might want to try when the time comes. When you are near your retirement date, count how much underwear you have. Thar many days before retirement, start tossing your underwear in the trash instead of the laundry, That way, you will be underwear free as soon as you get home from work on your last day.

This post was edited

When I retired from my full time job a few years ago I got rid of all my neckties ... I had said my final goodby to underwear long before that ... and as I live in an all year round sandals friendly climate - socks too have been relegated to the never to be worn list ... my clothing budget is getting smaller and smaller ...

Is your clothing supply a lot smaller too?
When I retired I got rid of all of my suits, most of my dress shirts and ties, and about half of my business casual clothing. I got a privacy fence around the pool and tossed most of my swimsuits. Underwear was gone in less than 2 years. When covid hit, I stopped going to the gym, bought some basic workout equipment, started exercising nude in the basement and got rid of half of my gym shorts and sleeveless shirtd
I now have well less than half as much clothing as I did before I retired. Haven't bought much except shorts in years.

This post was edited

That way, you will be underwear free as soon as you get home from work on your last day.

Dont feel the need to throw away clothing since it is still a necessity in everyday life. That is why I say I dont hate clothes just prefer to not wear them. I have enough pairs of underwear to be able to wear a clean pair when I need to.

This post was edited

I wear cotton underwear in really cold weather. My momma didnt raise no fool.

Did you read about the Olympic skier who got frostbite on his penis?

This post was edited