RE:Fulltime freeballers

I have not wore underwear or boxes for the last 10 years and I love feeling free

This post was edited

I have not wore underwear or boxes for the last 10 years and I love feeling free

This post was edited

Majority of my time I am free-balling when I have clothes on. There are certain situations that make me put on my boxers but most of the time the boys are free.

This post was edited

I never wear underwear. I love the feeling and love when I get excited and feel precum dripping in my pants.

This post was edited

I very rarely wear under wear any more,even though Im getting up there in age and have an occasion when a fart wasnt a fart..lol.

This post was edited

Though I have always preferred to wear briefs, those that I am relegated to today are to prevent or minimize accidental leakage from showing. It ain't easy getting old and I guess I am much less a nudist than I was six months ago.

This post was edited

please enlightened me..

how can you never wear underwear all the day? 24/7?

for me, there is some situation when i need to wear undies, like at working or going to somewhere else. hope to do it all the time too like most people here

This post was edited

please enlightened me..how can you never wear underwear all the day? 24/7?for me, there is some situation when i need to wear undies, like at working or going to somewhere else. hope to do it all the time too like most people here

I am retired so work is not a problem. However, I have seen plenty of posts from people who freeball at work.
When I retired, I got rid of all of my wool dress pants. There is no place I go where nice business casual type slacks paired with an blazer will not suffice.
Unless you are wearing very short shorts, pants that are light in color and texture, or are hung like a horse, no one will notice that you are freeballing.

This post was edited

please enlightened me..how can you never wear underwear all the day? 24/7?

Be careful you dont all into fetish mode on this pursuit. There are valid and necessary reasons for wearing undergarments. Whether you do or not has very little to do with being a nudist or naturist beyond the fact then when we are naked we dont wear underclothes.
please enlightened me..how can you never wear underwear all the day? 24/7?for me, there is some situation when i need to wear undies, like at working or going to somewhere else. hope to do it all the time too like most people here

This post was edited

The only time I'm NOT freeballing is when I need to wear something that will irritate my balls like jeans. They are too rough and course to rub against my balls all day. Normally, I opt for soft flowing shorts or pants.

This post was edited