RE:Fulltime freeballers

I got rid of all mine too, years ago.

This post was edited

When I retired from my full time job a few years ago I got rid of all my neckties ... I had said my final goodby to underwear long before that ... and as I live in an all year round sandals friendly climate - socks too have been relegated to the never to be worn list ... my clothing budget is getting smaller and smaller ...

This post was edited

havent worn underwear in over 40 years always freeball even at work only odd ocassion i wear a pair like to drs appt i just enjoy the freedom

I kept one pair for the dermatologist for a while. Decided to wear a solidswim brief instead so I wouldn't have to have underwear to wear twice a year. Finally asked the dermatologist how he felt about examining nude patients. He said that it allowed a better examination but didn't ask patients to be nude since many would be uncomfortable doing it. Haven't worn anything under my pants to the dermatologist since. Should have asked sooner.

This post was edited

When I retired from my full time job a few years ago I got rid of all my neckties ... I had said my final goodby to underwear long before that ... and as I live in an all year round sandals friendly climate - socks too have been relegated to the never to be worn list ... my clothing budget is getting smaller and smaller ...

I always wore underwear to work and sometimes elsewhere before I retired. When I stopped working I got rid of all of my suits, most of my ties and dress shirts and about half of my business casual clothing. Since we got a privacy fence around the pool around the same time, most of my swimwear went too. I gradually wore underwear less and less until I stopped completely and got rid of all my underwear.

This post was edited

Never wear any!

This post was edited

I freeball everywhere except at the gym as I have large balls and do not want to cause injury; and when I have to wear slacks as its not professional for people to see the outline of mg penis and piercing

This post was edited

I am not particularly large but still was reluctant to freeball at the gym. Once I decided to try, I never wore underwear to the gym again and wished I had started sooner.

This post was edited

I live in the tropics, always nude at home and going commando is the only way to go during our warmer seasons.

This post was edited

I live in the tropics, always nude at home and going commando is the only way to go during our warmer seasons.

Queensland has a reputation of being the least nude tolerant state in Australia, despite having the climate that is most conducive to being nude.
Do you have any opportunity to be nude outdoors?

This post was edited

I am a fulltime freeballer and have been for over 53 years.

At 16, I ditched the underwear for good. I had started to go without at 14 and did so most of the time but I still wore underwear on rare occasions. I still owned underwear and used to throw clean underwear in the laundry basket, so my mother thought I wore some! haha

At 16, I was doing my own laundry and didn't need to do that anymore. I own a few pair of thongs. They were gifts from my wife. I've tried wearing them with suits, tuxes but still prefer being free.

This post was edited