RE:Fulltime freeballers

Haven't worn underwear in almost three years now. Don't think I'll ever go back!

This post was edited

Help me understand how one can go without wearing underwear. With skidmarks and urine stains a person must go through at least seven pairs of pants per week if not more. Personally, I don't enjoy doing that much laundry.

This post was edited

You only get skidmarks if you don't wipe well enough or shart.

It doesn't really happen in my experience.

This post was edited

I am the same way. I always make sure I clean when I use the restroom.

This post was edited

i went freeballing for about 5 years and still do in my gym shorts but jeans i wear skimpy string bikini underwear or fishnet underwear , just a comfort choice

This post was edited

i went freeballing for about 5 years and still do in my gym shorts but jeans i wear skimpy string bikini underwear or fishnet underwear , just a comfort choice

Do you wear underwear with other types of shorts and pants?

This post was edited

I'm a free baller myself... It's an awesome feeling.. and a feel of freedom. Especially in a humid place i live in... It's been a couple of years I have started that and i enjoy it to the core.

This post was edited

I'm a free baller myself... It's an awesome feeling.. and a feel of freedom. Especially in a humid place i live in... It's been a couple of years I have started that and i enjoy it to the core.

I totally agree

This post was edited

I hate wearing a underwear, feels like caged. I have been a free baller for the past 23years except for office hours. However, now +7years I got rid of my underwears and been going commando.

This post was edited

I do have underwear available, but I never use it. I see it as uncomfortable, and totally pointless.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy