RE:Fulltime freeballers

i went freeballing for about 5 years and still do in my gym shorts but jeans i wear skimpy string bikini underwear or fishnet underwear , just a comfort choice

This post was edited

i went freeballing for about 5 years and still do in my gym shorts but jeans i wear skimpy string bikini underwear or fishnet underwear , just a comfort choice

Do you wear underwear with other types of shorts and pants?

This post was edited

I'm a free baller myself... It's an awesome feeling.. and a feel of freedom. Especially in a humid place i live in... It's been a couple of years I have started that and i enjoy it to the core.

This post was edited

I hate wearing a underwear, feels like caged. I have been a free baller for the past 23years except for office hours. However, now +7years I got rid of my underwears and been going commando.

This post was edited

I do have underwear available, but I never use it. I see it as uncomfortable, and totally pointless.

This post was edited

I do have underwear available, but I never use it. I see it as uncomfortable, and totally pointless.

Why do you have underwear if you never use it?

This post was edited

Probably don't like it or you have many with the same texture colour and style

This post was edited

I only wear undies to work. Dont know why. More professional?

This post was edited

I only wear undies to work. Dont know why. More professional?

Maybe. Before I retired, I always wore underwear at work, even on business casual days when I was wearing pants that I didn't wear with underwear elsewhere.

This post was edited

Haven't worn underwear in almost 30 years.

How close are you to achieving your screen name?

This post was edited