RE:Nude photography

In Oct 2010 I took a break from raking leaves in the front yard and stretched out nude on my back in my backyard and dozed off. I awoke to the sound of a low flying plane but did not give it much thought. In January 2011 while lounging on the sofa in just an open shirt , I heard a knock on the door. I looked out to see a middle aged guy holding a framed 11x14 aerial picture of my home and yard. I let him in, still only clad in an open shirt. He did not bat an eye. I looked closer at the pic he was selling and noticed a flesh colored figure in the back yard! Yep me ! I bought the pic, it hangs in my kitchen. He told me he once had a photo with a nude woman in the shot. He hesitated to approach the home. But was glad he did, the hubby wanted the biggest print they sold!

This post was edited

I am open to being photographed.

This post was edited

never saw the problem, guess Europeans are not as difficult about nudety than US

This post was edited

We go on nude cruises. Anyone who has been on a cruise knows the ship's photographers love to take your picture (especially in the main atrium in the evening) and then display them in the photo gallery, hoping you will buy a bunch of them. We have posed nude for these pictures more than once and then gone to the photo gallery to find them and check out the pictures of all of the other passengers who posed nude. We even bought one of us nude on the beach at Half Moon Cay with our ship in the background, complete with the Carnival Fun Ships logo on it.

On our 2020 nude cruise after posing for a nude picture we were invited to do a private full photo shoot in the ship's studio. I showed up for that nude, but Mrs. J&C wore a somewhat see through babydoll dress for the shoot. Im sure the photographer was hoping we would both show up nude. We bought a set of pictures along with their digital files on a memory stick from that as well. Maybe I can convince her to try the nude full shoot on next years cruise. There will be a group of us from our local nudist resort (Solair) on the cruise so it would be fun to show them our pictures back at camp when we get home.

This post was edited

We probably would have reacted very differently if a random stranger came up to us and asked to take our picture. Since it was the ships photographer we felt okay doing it. If you walked up to strangers on the beach and handed out business cards with your studio address and phone number that might not have the creep factor that walking up with your camera would.

This post was edited

Yeah, I was trying to give the benefit of the doubt. If we met someone on the beach and had a conversation and then they mentioned they were a professional photographer, gave us their card, and offered to do a legit photo shoot that we pay for and then have all the rights to the pictures that would be one thing. We would probably still say no, but would just see it as someone trying to drum up additional work. But if someone came up out of the blue and asked if they could take our picture and that's the last we would see of them, Mrs. J&C might find the perfect time to practice her marksmanship with a can of Mace.

This post was edited

Agree with your thoughts. I used to discuss my modeling with others on beaches and such. But always need to keep a respectable level of communication to others comforts.

This post was edited