Which TV show should be nude?

Well we all know that there was Naked News and there is of course, albeit pixilated, Naked and Afraid. I also recently stumbled into the UK TV show Naked Attraction.

So in effect we have a few naked TV shows already; but which 'textile' TV show do you think would be so much better if the cast or contestants were nude?

I've often thought Married at First Sight would go well nude - but then there would be no drama when somebody throws red wine (ie no white dress or shirt for it to land on). My wife suggested SAS - but I felt that may endanger some of the Privates privates. Parliament is broadcast here in Australia and plausibly if all the politicians were naked they'd probably be more truthful in what they say!

So what's your pick of TV shows that would be better nude?

This topic was edited
RE:Which TV show should be nude?

The best nude beach In Australia. Ratings winner.

This post was edited

Why do you think politicians would be more truthful if they were naked?

This post was edited

Not a TV show but sports swimming events that are televised should be nude. Not diving events though, that could be dangerous for guys. I guess some other sports could be nude.

This post was edited

Beach and indoor volleyball come to mind.
Possibly gymnastics.
Remember that in ancient Greece, all athletic events were performed nude, even wrestling!

This post was edited

Beach and indoor volleyball come to mind.Possibly gymnastics.Remember that in ancient Greece, all athletic events were performed nude, even wrestling!

Yes but it was only men and only men could observe the events.

This post was edited

Most any show would be more fun to watch with the cast in the buff. Except please, please , please not The View, whoopie in her birthday suit would set the movement back decades

This post was edited

Except please, please , please not The View, whoopie in her birthday suit would set the movement back decades

And nudists are soooo non judgmental and accepting.

This post was edited

Being not merely a nudist but actually a naturist, I believe all TV shows would be improved with complete nudity.

Have you seen the French TV show, Nu*? Essentially everyone is nude but they do A LOT of fancy camera angles and such to minimize the showing of women's chests or anyone between the navel and knees. Rather bizarre for a show that's supposed to be depicting a society in which nudity has been completely normalized.

Why don't shows like Stargate or Star Trek ever encounter civilizations where everyone is nude?

I don't watch TV -- well, haven't in many years -- so, don't know any current shows. The show Parks and Rec would have been greatly improved if everyone were nude. (I didn't watch it broadcast, streamed it long after it was originally shown.)

*French for nude

This post was edited

Any local news show

This post was edited

Why don't shows like Stargate or Star Trek ever encounter civilizations where everyone is nude?

In Star Trek The Next Generation the home planet of one of the main characters performs all weddings in the nude and two of the main characters are scheduled to get married on that planet. The mother (Majel Barrett, Nurse Chapel from the original Star Trek) arrives on ship from the planet to get things ready for the wedding. She is supposed to be nude the entire time she is in her cabin on the ship, which implies nudity on that planet isn't confined to just weddings.

This post was edited