Sporting event - would you attend nude?

Hypothetical question time again: if a sporting event of significance (National or State level) offered an event nude experience would you go?

The sport could be almost anything you imagine (football, swimming, hockey, cricket, baseball) and just to set the scene some more -

1. The organiser and the stadium/arena attendants may not be nude, they are the regular staff and have volunteered but are also paid.
2. The TV broadcast system will be active.
3. Visitors cannot be nude in the car park, there is a portable 'change room' set up just inside the stadium/arena.
4. The regular public nudity laws apply once outside and police will call by during the event.

So are you in?

This topic was edited
RE:Sporting event - would you attend nude?

Probably yes.
When I go to daytime baseball games in warm weather, I wear short shorts, sandals and a sleeveless shirt and the shirt often comes off during the game.
If I could legally remove the shorts also, I probably would.

This post was edited

I'm reminded of the games that have been organised at various CO beaches in the past. Less Olympic and more Community Picnic in style. Never got to go to such an event, though.

This post was edited

I'm reminded of the games that have been organised at various CO beaches in the past. Less Olympic and more Community Picnic in style. Never got to go to such an event, though.

There are some at clothing optional resorts in the US also. Never been to one either.

This post was edited

Yes, if it was posted "Clothing Optional" and the weather was warm.

This post was edited

Yes I would attend, and get naked as soon as possible.

This post was edited

It seems to me the OP wasn't meaning nude or CO resorts when the subject of attending a sporting event nude was proposed. That sort of thing is big business at some resorts, bringing in a ton of extra people and revenue that supports the resort throughout the year, such as White Tail Resort's Rum Cup nude volleyball weekend. It began a few years ago and though the pandemic took its toll some, it is one of the biggest weeks of the year for new faces at our resort. This year it will take place during the week of May 18th-21st, so by then we should know more about how bad coronavirus is looking for the season once the weather warms up. There are not a lot of grassy spots left on our forty-some acres without campers or tents for that four day extravaganza, and all of the rentals are of course full and the tent camping area is jammed up as well. It does brings in a younger component of nudists, many of whom are more into volleyball than nudism but they seem to suck it up and join in the physical fun anyway. They turn the dance DJing over to a younger set as well, and the music in the hall goes on until the wee hours of the night, making sleeping somewhat a challenge for those patrons not doing the Wobble but making up for it with all the hard bodies showing up. We residents HATE that! If this sounds interesting to any of you, call up and get on the books so you have a place for your camper, and bring Bob some vanilla Crown Royal if you want to be his best buddy!

This post was edited

No

This post was edited

I'm curious, are you trying to determine what kind of activity would attract the most people? There've been a lot of these threads.

This post was edited

I'm curious, are you trying to determine what kind of activity would attract the most people? There've been a lot of these threads.
No this is more a journey through my own thinking of what I'd like to do nude! I also feel it stimulates people's thoughts and hope that it may help someone go and make it happen. It's been interesting to see the replies and how many of these 'events' do actually exist already and on what scale they take place.

This post was edited