Couples that hike nude

Are there couples in TN that enjoy hiking nude together? We see a lot of individual posts, but wondered about couples.

We like to hike in the forest adjacent to our property. While my husband will go nude with no backup clothing, I am not comfortable doing so. However, we enjoy the time together, and I am happy he enjoys being nude outdoors with me.

This topic was edited
RE:Couples that hike nude

My cuckolded hubby and I like to hike nude on the trails here in Wisconsin. Best time is in the fall when the mosquitoes are less.

This post was edited

sounds like fun. Would love to experience that one day!!

This post was edited

Yes, but only at nudist resorts. Our home resort has 360 acres, most of it woods with lots of trails. Lake Como has lots of hiking trails as well. Half Moon Cay is a private island owned by Carnival in The Bahamas that we have hiked nude as well. Mrs J&C would not be brave enough to try on public land, although we have hiked somewhat off property at both Berkshire Vista Resort (Massachusetts) and Abbott's Glen B&B (Vermont). It looks like there are miles of off property trails near DeAnza Springs Resort in California that Mrs J&C might be talked into trying since it is so remote.

This post was edited

Alas, my honey and I haven't had much of a chance to enjoy nude hiking since our resort has so little to offer in that pursuit. I hope to bring her to Avalon Nudist Resort in West Virginia this summer for some beautiful mountain camping and to get her out on their extensive trail system.

We've been having a great time lately on wheels nude with us both now acquiring bikes we can ride all over the 45 acres of White Tail, yay! It'll be a whole lot better when the weather finally turns toward spring and the only thing we'll need on our skin for our rides is shoes and some suntan lotion ~ c'mon winter, get over!

This post was edited

We'll have to have you guys over to the property at some point and give you the grand nature tour! lol.

This post was edited

I/we have been hiking nude since our early 20s!
We have private acreage now yp against a State owned mountain range so we live and wander off gor hours from the house.
Years ago we quit taking any sort of coverup but on mountain hikes do take gear for basic mountain changing conditions.
Have backpacked nude for days.
Have routinely run into clothed hikers and are very comfortable. So much so that we actually enjoy the encounters and all have been very positive. Many fun.
Ive been hiking nude since I was 10 yr old. Now 69 and still feel 30? Crazy.
Addicted to nudism, lol
Have fun and hike nude!

This post was edited

One of our favorite things to do. Cant do it at home unfortunately but its one of the first things we do when we go to Oaklake Trails

This post was edited