RE:Have you been nude in front of your neighbor?

The cat was harassing me this 5AM this morning so I went out on the patio to shoo him away. Forgot I was in thongs and nothing else. Ooops. (I live in a condo at the ground level so if anyone had been awake they would have seen my cheeks

Thongs as in footwear or a thong that covers the minimum in front and nothing in back?

This post was edited

Must have been like 7pm, my neighbors home is close to mine. I looked out the window and all I could see was a red jacket in front of her side door. Thought nothing of it. Few minutes later, same thing? Ok, now after the 3rd time, Im wondering is it her, and cant get in? So threw on my sandals, and went out there. Well by that time she was in the house door open. I startled the hell out of her. Asked if everything was alright, she said yea.
So I was going to walk away, and she came to the fence. Guess he has a load of stuff to bring in. It was in the 40s that night, after a few minutes talking she said you better get in before you freeze your dick off! LOL.... Wish she would sit in sun, or lighten up, take her clothing off....Probably never, a introvert for sure!

This post was edited

I caught a movement in my peripheral vision. It was the guy next door. I spun around and sprinted back inside. I saw him later that day to ask forgiveness for my indiscretion. He laughed it off and said he didn't mind.

Update: Later on I brought up the subject of working in the backyard nude. He reaffirmed that he didn't care at all, but that I should be cautious for the benefit of others. My backyard is mostly private, but not 100%. He pretends not to see me, even when I know he has, like the time he was working on his roof while I hand-watered my backyard plants.

In the summer I water my front yard before dawn. I think a guy down the street saw me once when leaving for work, and started driving past my house on his way to the main road. So I laid low for a while. But the landscaping is growing, and I'll be less visible in my front yard next spring than I was last year, and plants are established well enough they won't need daily watering.

This post was edited

Not currently as I don't have any but in my previous house, yes. First time I was working nude at the dining room table and my neighbor gave a half-hearted knock and walked in. Nobody flinched. The next time I was sunning in the back yard and she saw me from her balcony. She apologized and I said there was no need. After that, she and her husband saw me sun fairly regularly and it was never an issue to my knowledge.

This post was edited

In fact, my neighbor is the only one that knows I'm a nudist. I tend to keep my hobby to myself while I'm naked in my apartment. However, close quarters living is difficult for this lifestyle. I am home during the day while most are gone at work so I don't have to worry too much about being seen. My neighbor is a retired marine and she lives alone so she's always home. I went to go in the hall to grab the mail and she happened to leave the house at the same time and caught me with just a shirt on.. she was a little surprised (as was I) but handled it better than I thought. She said, "hey did you know you're not wearing any pants?" Lol jokingly and I reassured her that I was well aware and liked to be comfortable at home.. meaning naked of course. Since then she's seen me completely naked before and it's not a big deal. I help her around the house when I can and she doesn't make me change my attire.. maybe a robe if I grab something out of the car for her haha. It would be amazing if she would join me but she wasn't interested so I let it be. Just nice to have someone keep my secret instead of getting me evicted.

This post was edited

Luckily i get on well with the neighbours on both sides, and having lived here for several years they are all aware of my nudist tendencies, so yes they have seen me naked many times.

This post was edited

I lived for years in a backyard cottage, behind the landlords' house. We all got along well and they were respectful of my privacy. My yard was completely secluded and ideal for nudity. I was sitting in the sun one day, and briefly walked inside to get something. I walked back out, sat down, and looked up to see my landlady snipping some herbs from my garden. Normally she wouldn't have come back (through a gate between our yards) without letting me know ahead of time, but I'd encouraged her to help herself to herbs whenever she wanted. She clearly saw me walk out of the house nude. I said, "I guess I should probably put on some shorts" and did that. She didn't particularly react and we both carried on. I figured we're both adults with sensible attitudes about these things. Not a word was said and I was just a little more careful about planning when I'd be nude out there. All in all, it was a non-event.

This post was edited

My next doo r neighbor has come to many of our parties and will do us favors now and then while we are away like get our mail or let our dogs out etc. One day I was cleaning my pool naked of course and he looked over the fence because he saw the pool brush pole. He wanted to ask us over for a party. We chatted for a bit and then he said he sometimes walks around his backyard naked as well. I told him likely anytime he would look over the fence he would see us naked. He said next time he would make sure it was my wife out there before looking over. To which I replied that would not be an issue either. He jokes about it every time we are over and always says we are the best neighbors he has ever had. I would say he is ok with it LOL.

This post was edited