RE: Recruit younger members!

New to this site! Been a nudist for a couple months now and I've told probably 7 friends my age and was met "what really? Why?" And a few "no way I've always wanted to try that!" But when it came down to it those who said they wanted to try it backed out last minute. I was disappointed but it's hard to push someone to take their clothes off outside with others because the perceived line between nudist and perv is very fine to most textiles. Anyone care to share their stories of getting close friends to take the plunge?

This post was edited
RE: Recruit younger members!

Im 19 one of the youngest on here hahahahah, its very hard fo me to find any friends because there isn't anyone my age into nudism and being a nudist. I lost all of my textile friends due to my decision and now looking for new nudist friends. so please if there is any other young nudists outthere add me or message me :)

This post was edited
RE: More Younger People

You gotta laugh.

This post was edited

And the few that ARE young, and women, are too often driven off by the over zelous net cops claiming "fake."Leanne will probably forever remain the classic example of someone driving away one of the most highlyrespected members of THIS site by such narrow mindedness.I was drove away by narrow mindedness on here. Constant hate from blank profiles, fake profiles and the odd religious craziac. I joined back up though. Would be good to connect with other nudists my ageI hope you have a better experience herethis time.

This post was edited

Firstly I'd like to admit and apologise and admit that I haven't read every single reply on this thread, but would like to offer a little of my perspective.
Personally, I love chatting to older people, especially parents and grandparents of my friends. I always find a lot of wisdom, great stories and just a fresh perspective and a different angle on everything. However, I wouldn't go as far as 'hanging out' with them on a regular basis and calling them my 'friends'. I think the same thing applies to some young nudists here and I can speak for myself. I enjoy talking to and the company of older nudists but I prefer the company of younger people. I guess it could be due to the generational gap. Younger people are on a different level and I think a lot of young people view nudism as 'an old people thing' because well...there are a lot of old nudists! haha so it just becomes this unfortunate cycle where younger people don't participate and let the older people do their thing instead of joining in and attracting other young nudists. A thought came into my mind while writing this, if I wouldn't be 'friends' with you while being clothed then what's the difference of being friends with you while being naked. Both being naked doesn't grant you to be automatically friends.
The other thing is, there are A LOT of young people who love to be naked. Naked whenever they can, wherever they can. However, do not label themselves as nudists or take it on as a lifestyle. I believe there are a lot of young people who enjoy nude company but are not part of any nudist clubs or websites. Instead they just go out there and be nude and do their own thing with their friends.
Also, I wish there were more options (even more than there already is) for nude activities to be available. Sports, outdoor adventure, young social events like watching movies, going to the gym, concerts, festival, etc.
Of course this doesn't apply to every country, culture and individual young person!
Again, I just want to point out that I'm not trying to be rude towards older people, it's just how I see it.

This post was edited

...if I wouldn't be 'friends' with you while being clothed then what's the difference of being friends with you while being naked. Both being naked doesn't grant you to be automatically friendsBrilliant observation!

This post was edited

...if I wouldn't be 'friends' with you while being clothed then what's the difference of being friends with you while being naked. Both being naked doesn't grant you to be automatically friendsBrilliant observation!
Im 21 hope thats not classified as old :P

This post was edited