RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

Started the pool pump, swam.
Too hot to do anything else.

This post was edited

Last weekend couldn't resist to run some circles through a beginning summer rain in a garden..
Yesterday did a short hike with friends and then we drove to a lake to refresh and relax.
Today I'm quite lazy and mainly relax and care for a nice stripeless tan on my terrace.

This post was edited

In addition to some of my usual things, organized my band folder.

This post was edited

Cleaned the pool and sun baked in the pool.

This post was edited

I rode my bike nude along Tahquamenon River Trail in the Michigan UP. It felt so nice, away from the camp ground and along the rivers edge. Cool breeze coming off the river.

This post was edited

I took my boat out on the lake and did what I refer to as a sunset cruise. Riding through different channels then stopping in open areas to drift, sun & swim. My newest photo was taken during just such an afternoon, watching the sunset.

This post was edited

Upper 90s all day....Wanted to clean the coils on the AC unit outside. Its on the side of the house 40 feet from the street. Sun was wrapping around, so I went out their no pants and a shirt that dosent cover anything. 2 sides I can do and only person who can see is my neighbor, but shes good with me naked and even coming over if I am.(she will never) But had to get the other 2 sides, took about 5 minuts, no one drove by, and surly not a soul is still walking in the mid 90s.....

This post was edited

Upper 90s all day....Wanted to clean the coils on the AC unit outside. Its on the side of the house 40 feet from the street. Sun was wrapping around, so I went out their no pants and a shirt that dosent cover anything. 2 sides I can do and only person who can see is my neighbor, but shes good with me naked and even coming over if I am.(she will never) But had to get the other 2 sides, took about 5 minuts, no one drove by, and surly not a soul is still walking in the mid 90s.....

Started the pool, adjusted the chemicals, weed wracking, swam, cleaned the grill, read the paper, checked social media and email, will be grilling soon.

This post was edited

Love hiking finding some privacy or not getting nude

This post was edited

Love hiking finding some privacy or not getting nude

This post was edited