Driving Nude

A few years ago, I had an idea for a skirt that would facilitate driving nude. Shorts can be difficult to put on and take off in the car. And if there's a need to do so quickly, shorts can be a real problem. No only do you have to put them on and take them off by dropping them passed your feet, you have to get your feet through the correct leg holes. A skirt solves the leg-hole problem, but they still go on and off passed the feet.

So, the idea for a wraparound: can put it on, get into the car, open it up, drive nude (just sitting on a piece of cloth), arrive at your destination, close it, and get out of the car dressed. And, of course, a shirt can be added.

This topic was edited
RE:Driving Nude

I have numerous kilts and I do this same thing with a couple of them. One is my lounge kilt and it velcros along the waistband, so it makes it super easy to get into the vehicle and open it up for nude driving and then easily velcro it back shut when I reach my destination.

This post was edited

I've worn the patterned one out quite a bit and have received compliments on it. I just finished the blue one and have not had the opportunity to wear it anywhere. I don't generally look for opportunities to wear clothing, but I am eager to give it a try.

This post was edited

I have a home made velcro skirt that i use for hiking as a just in case
">

This post was edited

Basically you are making a body wrap towel.

I have worn one into my car and then undone the velcro in order to drive nude when heading to the nudist resort, but it also is a nice small towel for carrying around anywhere you are going while nude. If you need to cover up quickly you can and if you are at a nudist-friendly location you can use it for your sitting towel. Less color options than making one yourself, but at only $22 I'll let someone else do the work.

This post was edited

I have a home made velcro skirt that i use for hiking as a just in case"]

Have you tried it for driving?

This post was edited

First time out in my new skirt. Really like it. Only complaint is that it's difficult to get things in and out of the pockets. Will have to do a redesign on those -- already have something in mind.

Went to Sam's and then the hospital to visit a friend. Worked well.

Unwrapped it for the trip home. Super easy to cover up as the need arose.

The advantage of what I've made over a wraparound towel, is that mine is not beach or pool wear. I don't pay much attention to social conventions (naturist, long beard, long hair, skirt), I'm not overly interested in causing too much trouble. No problem wearing a nice skirt to the grocery store or hospital.

This post was edited

4 hr drive north and then 3 days later, a 4.5 hr drive back home. All done while completely naked. My wife wore a flannel shirt up and back. Lots of traffic so she kept it closed most of the time. Today, I ran a few errands and did most of it nude. I went to the hardware store, had to dress for that, then to the drive thru pharmacy, drive thru food and drive-up ATM. Love that it's getting warmer, and I have to slip on less when I have to.

This post was edited

Going to make a 2-hour drive to a friend's house and spend the weekend -- all nude.

This post was edited

Are you bringing any clothes with you?

This post was edited

Are you bringing any clothes with you?

I know you're asking this of mensasnem but I'm gonna share a long story but shorten it quite a bit.

I did that once. Drove naked to our previous home over an hour away from the home we live in currently. I didn't not take clothes on purpose but forgot them in the garage at the new place. I needed to get some things I forgot and needed to go to Home Depot. I never realized that I didn't have clothes and now needed diesel for my truck. I had to pump fuel into my truck at a very busy gas station, without any clothes! It was tricky, it was difficult and I'm not entirely sure no one saw me.

Nowadays, there are always clothes in each of our cars. They're there for emergencies like fire or earthquake but also serve the purpose of emergency clothes if I ever leave the garage naked and forget to take clothes.

This post was edited