RE:Are men crop tops really coming back ?

I've been wearing cutoff jeans for more than 50 years with no cares about what someone else might think. My legs rub when I walk, and I wear the jeans out just below the crotch. That's the cut off point.I have longer shorts for most occasions. They are comfortably light weight, and the length doesn't bother me, but buying clothes is an unwanted task. The stores have only what is fashionable today, and I will not buy clothes without trying them on. Therefore, buying online is a very seldom used option. Nothing has ever fit right and returning is just more inconvenient, especially when the nearest UPS store is 100 miles away.Tee shirts are my first choice, and I can't see cutting them up to have less shirt on. It is all shirt or no shirt with me.Do you ever wear sleeveless shirts?

NO!

This post was edited

I've been wearing cutoff jeans for more than 50 years with no cares about what someone else might think. My legs rub when I walk, and I wear the jeans out just below the crotch. That's the cut off point.I have longer shorts for most occasions. They are comfortably light weight, and the length doesn't bother me, but buying clothes is an unwanted task. The stores have only what is fashionable today, and I will not buy clothes without trying them on. Therefore, buying online is a very seldom used option. Nothing has ever fit right and returning is just more inconvenient, especially when the nearest UPS store is 100 miles away.Tee shirts are my first choice, and I can't see cutting them up to have less shirt on. It is all shirt or no shirt with me.Do you ever wear sleeveless shirts?NO!

I wear them on hot days in places that require a shirt.
When I went to a gym, I wore them there all the time.
Now that I exercise at home, I never wear a shirt and rarely wear anything.

This post was edited

I wear them on hot days in places that require a shirt.When I went to a gym, I wore them there all the time.Now that I exercise at home, I never wear a shirt and rarely wear anything.

I do wear sleeveless shirts in place of t-shirts when I can, meaning when I do not go to the office.

This is awesome you can workout at home wearing nothing... I tried once a gym naked was awesome.

This post was edited

I wear them on hot days in places that require a shirt.When I went to a gym, I wore them there all the time.Now that I exercise at home, I never wear a shirt and rarely wear anything.I do wear sleeveless shirts in place of t-shirts when I can, meaning when I do not go to the office.This is awesome you can workout at home wearing nothing... I tried once a gym naked was awesome.

When I was in Florida this winter, I went to Club Fort Lauderdale. It is clothing optional throughout. Strange thing is that while almost everyone was nude in the pool and hot tub and on the deck, almost everyone in the gym was wearing shorts. I would think that more men would exercise nude when they could.

This post was edited

I wear them on hot days in places that require a shirt.When I went to a gym, I wore them there all the time.Now that I exercise at home, I never wear a shirt and rarely wear anything.I do wear sleeveless shirts in place of t-shirts when I can, meaning when I do not go to the office.This is awesome you can workout at home wearing nothing... I tried once a gym naked was awesome.When I was in Florida this winter, I went to Club Fort Lauderdale. It is clothing optional throughout. Strange thing is that while almost everyone was nude in the pool and hot tub and on the deck, almost everyone in the gym was wearing shorts. I would think that more men would exercise nude when they could.

Some men are more hygienically aware so wont put bare arses on the equipment.

This post was edited

I wear them on hot days in places that require a shirt.When I went to a gym, I wore them there all the time.Now that I exercise at home, I never wear a shirt and rarely wear anything.I do wear sleeveless shirts in place of t-shirts when I can, meaning when I do not go to the office.This is awesome you can workout at home wearing nothing... I tried once a gym naked was awesome.When I was in Florida this winter, I went to Club Fort Lauderdale. It is clothing optional throughout. Strange thing is that while almost everyone was nude in the pool and hot tub and on the deck, almost everyone in the gym was wearing shorts. I would think that more men would exercise nude when they could.Some men are more hygienically aware so wont put bare arses on the equipment.

I was using a towel and anyone else could do the same.

This post was edited

I was using a towel and anyone else could do the same.

Totally agree. I was at a club in Chicago, and they have a gym. All in the nude. Was nice. Even though it's mostly for gays, as a straight guy, I still enjoyed time in the nude. Though, it was an experience. Not sure I'll go again. Bath area was not that great. Just ok, and very small. I was expecting more.

This post was edited

I was using a towel and anyone else could do the same.Totally agree. I was at a club in Chicago, and they have a gym. All in the nude. Was nice. Even though it's mostly for gays, as a straight guy, I still enjoyed time in the nude. Though, it was an experience. Not sure I'll go again. Bath area was not that great. Just ok, and very small. I was expecting more.

Club Ft. Lauderdale is primarily gay also but as you, as a straight male U could enjoy nude time in the gym, pool and hot tub. I avoided the sauna and steam room because I heard that there was a lot of sexual activities there. Hot tub was outside and large.

This post was edited

I was using a towel and anyone else could do the same.Totally agree. I was at a club in Chicago, and they have a gym. All in the nude. Was nice. Even though it's mostly for gays, as a straight guy, I still enjoyed time in the nude. Though, it was an experience. Not sure I'll go again. Bath area was not that great. Just ok, and very small. I was expecting more.Club Ft. Lauderdale is primarily gay also but as you, as a straight male U could enjoy nude time in the gym, pool and hot tub. I avoided the sauna and steam room because I heard that there was a lot of sexual activities there. Hot tub was outside and large.

In Chicago, it was my first time a such a place. Why not Ft. Lauderdale one time. I usually go to mid-beach Miami, and end up at Haulover during the day. But a trip to the club in the night could be something one time.

This post was edited

I was using a towel and anyone else could do the same.Totally agree. I was at a club in Chicago, and they have a gym. All in the nude. Was nice. Even though it's mostly for gays, as a straight guy, I still enjoyed time in the nude. Though, it was an experience. Not sure I'll go again. Bath area was not that great. Just ok, and very small. I was expecting more.Club Ft. Lauderdale is primarily gay also but as you, as a straight male U could enjoy nude time in the gym, pool and hot tub. I avoided the sauna and steam room because I heard that there was a lot of sexual activities there. Hot tub was outside and large.In Chicago, it was my first time a such a place. Why not Ft. Lauderdale one time. I usually go to mid-beach Miami, and end up at Haulover during the day. But a trip to the club in the night could be something one time.
I have heard that the gay aspect is more noticeable at night.

This post was edited