RE:Are men crop tops really coming back ?

They never really left did they? Retired Army, and after the Army I found that all the primping in the mornings took too much time so many Vets always kept it close cut after they got out or grew it out long in a whip(A lot of NAm Vets did that). Wash and run! LOL!!! No blow dryers, no gel, no mirrors. I have to get my head shaved at the base- civilian barbers unless they are old school cant not believe I want it that short, one even took the liberty of cutting my eye brows! I stopped her and when she wanted to do the other since she already had one GONE, I told her "NO, I want to tell everyone where this happened when they see me!" She was pissed and the manager did not charge me since THAT is not part of a haircut. What Male primps on his EYE BROWS!? As for the "volley ball" shorts of the 70s, I loved those but when Michael Jordon brought the LONG BAGGY athletes shorts and made even the surfing BOARD SHORTS look like shot pants, I left for fashion underpants and Euro swim briefs that were not tight like Speedo definitely were back then. Still in the fashion briefs/bikinis that have utility on and off the beaches and rare pool parties.

Are you referring to hair style?
Most of this discussion is dealing with shirts that cover the chest but not the stomach.

This post was edited