Need some help please

I have a home decor project I want to do. I need as many synonyms for NAKED as possible. Even ones in non-English languages are welcome. Please list any that you can think of. Thanks

This topic was edited
RE:Need some help please

FKK (German abbreviation for Freikorperkulture - nudism) and the obvious ones (naturist, naked, nude, skinnydipping, ...)

This post was edited

Gymnos is Greek for nude. Remember that the next time you are in a gymnasium.

This post was edited

Gymnos is Greek for nude. Remember that the next time you are in a gymnasium.

So why is it that we must be clothed when in the gym?

This post was edited

Don't forget starkers, bareass, nackt in German, nu in French, desnudo in Spanish, and alaston from the home of the sauna, Finnish

This post was edited

Gymnos is Greek for nude. Remember that the next time you are in a gymnasium.So why is it that we must be clothed when in the gym?

Everyone needs to find a better gym! We have one at Solair that I use nude. And I have a small one at home that I use nude. I want to get a sign with GYMNOS in Greek for my home gym. If someone asks and I don't want to tell them we are nudists, I'll just say that's Greek for gym (which is true). If I want to let them know we are nudists I'll say thats Greek for nude (which is also true).

This post was edited

I have a home decor project I want to do. I need as many synonyms for NAKED as possible. Even ones in non-English languages are welcome. Please list any that you can think of. Thanks

How do you think your non nudist Air BnB guests will react to your new decor?

This post was edited

Birthday suit, in the nuddy, clothes free, in the all-together...

Perhaps a reference to the Emperor's new clothes!

This post was edited

Bollocky (old Australian word for naked) usually "in the bollocky"
Skyclad is another I see in here on TN
Nature Suit is one I've just recently seen

This post was edited

There's always Google translate but sometimes it has the right word but for different context. I like a Swedish naked water nymph called Na(with two dots)cken (the naked one, see https://artsandculture.google.com/asset/the-water-sprite/SQGw1mkndb5HpA)
Good luck!

This post was edited