Certified Yes or no?

Hi, I believe I am a certified user. I have made it through the certification proces and my profile says I am certified. But there are some feautures I still cant use because TN tells me I am not certified, for instance broadcasting/ camming. Of I can t see pictures because TN tells me I am not certified. Whats the problem? Anyone?

This topic was edited
RE:Certified Yes or no?

You need to log out then log back in (Not just close the browser, but actually log out).

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Can you please have an administrator contact me regarding the certification. Ive tried 3 times with the same result. That the quality of the documents isnt good enough even tho I have a new phone and Im taking new pictures every-time and it looks fine on my end .

This post was edited

Can you please have an administrator contact me regarding the certification .

What makes you think that anyone else here has some special magic to contact an administrator and obtain results that you are unable to? Everyone is in the same boat here and that ship is sinking fast.

This post was edited

This seems a common issue.
Like the first comment, my certification has been confirmed a week ago. My page continues to state I am not certified. I uploaded a 4 or 5 nude pics and only one has been saved.
I am getting no responses from admin for these.
I do see we are constantly encouraged to sign up for membership including life time membership. I cannot think why anyone would trust them to pay in money when responses to issues are so poor. If I was convinced the site would still be around, still properly maintained in 3 or 4 years time then I would be happy to buy membership.
For now, mods/admin please help us to resolve the issues around posting nude pics. Examine the open issues and respond. I need to know there is somebody actioning these.

This post was edited

Do those of you who are certified get responses from administrators?
Im not certified but am a paid life member and don't.

This post was edited

Do those of you who are certified get responses from administrators?Im not certified but am a paid life member and don't.

Certified and Lifetime member. I do get responses from TT2 via messages but only when I initiate and don't get a response all the time. I think the premise was to have a site where everyone was a certified true nudist. As everyone can see, that didn't pan out. Uncertified, non-paying members (not necessarily true nudists) far outnumber the other.

This post was edited

I'm no IT expert, but understand the site infrastructure is as old as high school juniors - 2006. It's hard to expect it to be workable. On the other hand, the moderators have killed the chat room for being overly subjective in banning people. Certification and paid membership are both likely a minor issues.

This post was edited

Do those of you who are certified get responses from administrators?Im not certified but am a paid life member and don't.Certified and Lifetime member. I do get responses from TT2 via messages but only when I initiate and don't get a response all the time. I think the premise was to have a site where everyone was a certified true nudist. As everyone can see, that didn't pan out. Uncertified, non-paying members (not necessarily true nudists) far outnumber the other.

The simple fix is to (severely) limit what non-certified/non-paid members can do and delete accounts that don't take the necessary steps to certify/pay after 30 days.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

This seems a common issue.Like the first comment, my certification has been confirmed a week ago. My page continues to state I am not certified. I uploaded a 4 or 5 nude pics and only one has been saved.I am getting no responses from admin for these.I do see we are constantly encouraged to sign up for membership including life time membership. I cannot think why anyone would trust them to pay in money when responses to issues are so poor. If I was convinced the site would still be around, still properly maintained in 3 or 4 years time then I would be happy to buy membership.For now, mods/admin please help us to resolve the issues around posting nude pics. Examine the open issues and respond. I need to know there is somebody actioning these.

Have you logged out of the site (Not just closed the browser, but actually logged off the site, and logged back in? Your account does show as certified, but you won't pick up the certified rights until you log off and log back on.

As for uploading photos, I have found if you close the "completed" window too fast, the photos will disappear overnight. Leave that window open for a minute or two before closing it. Make sure your photos meet the guidelines.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Hi, I believe I am a certified user. I have made it through the certification proces and my profile says I am certified. But there are some feautures I still cant use because TN tells me I am not certified, for instance broadcasting/ camming. Of I can t see pictures because TN tells me I am not certified. Whats the problem? Anyone?

Hello, yes, your profile shows you as Certified. Please Log out, refresh your page and log back in so that your system updates. Thank you

Many user's just stay logged in and they need to clear their cache.

This is the most common reason users profiles do not show Certified or Paid premium on their end.

teamtrue2

This post was edited