Profile problem - Can someone Help

When we do a search of "who is on line last 15 minutes", our profile shows up if we search a"All". Beside our profile name is "NA". Most others have 'Couple" "Man" or "Woman" beside their profile name. If we search only on "Couples" our profile does not show up at all.

What is the problem?

This topic was edited
RE:Profile problem - Can someone Help

Did you change it at some point? Try logging out (not just closing the browser or app, but actually logging out) and log back in.

Keep in mind, this site is not professionally managed. It is a hodgepodge of code that is not really maintained. There are lots of bugs, bad programming and outright major security issues. Yours is minor compared to many of the issues this site has.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Hey there, how are y'all doing? I'm sorry but I don't know the solution to your problem.

This post was edited

It's not only you. I just did the last-login search, and there are lots of "NA"s, all of them couples.

This post was edited

Hello I've told teamtrue1 about this issue to see if there is a bug. Thank you

This post was edited

The search function here is almost as good as useless. We chat with people then the next day search and they are no where to be found. Search under a state for, say, couples, and only a few come up and yet we have chatted with or received a message from several with exactly that profile. Worst search function of any website we have ever used.

This post was edited