Can you retrieve packages from your front door/porch without being seen?

I posted this pic in the gallery. It reminded me of the fact that I routinely retrieve items, packages from our front door/porch and do so while naked. I stated in another post that our Ring doorbell has captured these times and most times, I've done so without being seen, I think. The neighbors across the street, most times, have their shutters closed and this tells me that I can casually walk out to the porch and pick up the packages and walk back inside. At times, one of the neighbors will have their shutters open so I have to take that chance that they are in another part of the house and not the room with a view of our front door and porch.

Our neighbor directly across the street has seen me/us naked several times in the garage. She still waves and smiles and sends me text messages quite a bit, so I think she's fine with our way of life. The other neighbors are new so not sure what they've seen or how they feel about it. At any rate, here's that picture of retrieving the package. It's a big one and I think my wife would even help me get this one, if not naked, very minimally covered!

This topic was edited
RE:Can you retrieve packages from your front door/porch without being seen?

I posted this pic in the gallery. It reminded me of the fact that I routinely retrieve items, packages from our front door/porch and do so while naked. I stated in another post that our Ring doorbell has captured these times and most times, I've done so without being seen, I think. The neighbors across the street, most times, have their shutters closed and this tells me that I can casually walk out to the porch and pick up the packages and walk back inside. At times, one of the neighbors will have their shutters open so I have to take that chance that they are in another part of the house and not the room with a view of our front door and porch.Our neighbor directly across the street has seen me/us naked several times in the garage. She still waves and smiles and sends me text messages quite a bit, so I think she's fine with our way of life. The other neighbors are new so not sure what they've seen or how they feel about it. At any rate, here's that picture of retrieving the package. It's a big one and I think my wife would even help me get this one, if not naked, very minimally covered!

I cannot. Our front yard is very open, we live on a busy through street, and live directly across the street from a high school,

This post was edited

I do it all the time. All the neighbors know we are nudist and have never made a comment about it. I don't go out to the mailbox, that would be too much in their face. If I didn't live in a culdisack with neighbors, I would do that also.

This post was edited

I do it all the time. All the neighbors know we are nudist and have never made a comment about it. I don't go out to the mailbox, that would be too much in their face. If I didn't live in a culdisack with neighbors, I would do that also.

We live on a cul de sac. We have one neighbor next door and three across the street with a full view of our house/ front yard/porch. Usually, I can retrieve the packages while nude but don't do it all the time. Summertime is the easiest time for me. All the neighbors have their A/C on and their shutters closed.

This post was edited

We live in the country with no close neighbors and a field across the road. It is no problem retrieving packages or eve a trip to the mailbox. Our regular UPS guy has no problem with my nudity since he had a delivery that required a signature and no one answered the door, when he heard my music from the backyard where I was in my little pool sunning nude, he caught me with nowhere to hide.

This post was edited

I'd glance through the windows to see if there's anyone around. If not, all good.

This post was edited

I would and have gotten things just outside of our door but a trip to the mailbox would be a big no. I always give a glance to make sure the coast is clear, it helps that we live on a dead end street.

This post was edited

Had we purchased the property "I" wanted, instead of another tract home, retrieving packages, mail, working in the front yard, could all have been done while naked without any issues. It was in our Wine Country where our closest neighbor would have been over 100 yrds away. As we looked the place over, all I could think of was ALL the things I would be able to do naked and not be noticed.

I too will scout out the neighbors to make sure all's clear to go out on the porch. In Summer, I will often sit out on our glider, completely naked and have early morning coffee or a late-night drink. I turn the porch light off and can sit there easily without a clear view or anyone noticing I'm naked. I would definitely be putting up my own Christmas lights on the house instead of having someone do that for me at this house!

This post was edited

I would and have gotten things just outside of our door but a trip to the mailbox would be a big no. I always give a glance to make sure the coast is clear, it helps that we live on a dead end street.

We have a gang box mailbox about 5 houses down from our house. I've done the naked mailbox run very late in the evening, around midnight and in the summer. I did this several times until I realized that the next-door neighbor had a security camera over his garage door. Certain he got an alert and saw me walking naked and carrying some shorts to cover if needed. I figured I got away with it those times and haven't done it since.

This post was edited

Had we purchased the property "I" wanted, instead of another tract home, retrieving packages, mail, working in the front yard, could all have been done while naked without any issues. It was in our Wine Country where our closest neighbor would have been over 100 yrds away. As we looked the place over, all I could think of was ALL the things I would be able to do naked and not be noticed.I too will scout out the neighbors to make sure all's clear to go out on the porch. In Summer, I will often sit out on our glider, completely naked and have early morning coffee or a late-night drink. I turn the porch light off and can sit there easily without a clear view or anyone noticing I'm naked. I would definitely be putting up my own Christmas lights on the house instead of having someone do that for me at this house!

Sometimes you have to compromise on a house. When my wife and I were looking at houses, she didn't like my first choice and I didn't like hers,
We both had the same second choice, so we bought it.

This post was edited

Had we purchased the property "I" wanted, instead of another tract home, retrieving packages, mail, working in the front yard, could all have been done while naked without any issues. It was in our Wine Country where our closest neighbor would have been over 100 yrds away. As we looked the place over, all I could think of was ALL the things I would be able to do naked and not be noticed.I too will scout out the neighbors to make sure all's clear to go out on the porch. In Summer, I will often sit out on our glider, completely naked and have early morning coffee or a late-night drink. I turn the porch light off and can sit there easily without a clear view or anyone noticing I'm naked. I would definitely be putting up my own Christmas lights on the house instead of having someone do that for me at this house!Sometimes you have to compromise on a house. When my wife and I were looking at houses, she didn't like my first choice and I didn't like hers,We both had the same second choice, so we bought it.

Seriously? Are you giving marital advice? Marriage in its entirety is a compromise. We've been together 54 years, married over 50 now and you think I don't know what compromise is!? Think before you post or re-write it, so it doesn't sound as though you're the expert on marriage and compromising.

This post was edited