RE:Can you retrieve packages from your front door/porch without being seen?

All the time. House at dead end of road, no close neighbors. Driveway sign says Clothing Optional you may see nudity.
I spend a good bit of time nude in the yard.

This post was edited

While I live in town. It is a small town. Also, all lots around are 5+ acres. My house faces the road which has spurts of traffic but mostly one at a time. I had a large Home Depot package dropped today in front of my garage doors. It is fully in view of road and a few neighbors houses. Opened both garage doors, one two car and one one car and walked out with my dolly and loaded up package from in front of double door and rolled it over to single door. As rolling it in, the dolly tipped sideways and the package slid onto drive. I stopped, reloaded it and finished up. Walked back to double door and back in. All while nude.because it is sunny and low sixties and Im was going to be nude outside! Single digits and snow is on the way in two or three days. Gotta strike while the iron is hot.

Photos: Sitting on kneewall between doors. View of road and of garage.

This post was edited

At our old house the morning paper boy had a bad arm and 90%of the time he missed the front porch , the one time he missed and landed short of the porch when I saw I thought it be ok to grab so went to the lawn and grab the paper when I turned to go back in my neighbor had come out to get hers I didn't bother covering I just waved and said morning she said morning back.

This post was edited