Will it ever work!

html /

This topic was edited
RE: Will it ever work!

See It didn't work here either. It deleted my text, As it has on my last 5 attempts to enter into a discussion. I am Soo Angry , having wasted 90minutes entering text for your site to delete
Olly

This post was edited

The site does time out !
Once upon a time, it was 5 minutes, then it was much longer, and now it's shorter again.
Assume that it will time out.
I keep a second window open to my acount, just to refresh and log back in before posting or sending anything, else the site will probably do exactly what you are seeing.
The other thing you can do, especially if what you're writing takes time, is to compose it off-line, sorta, in notepad ( do NOT use word !! ) and when you're ready, log back in, then copy/past your composition.

This post was edited

how long it takes to time out just depends on the day of the week. there are times i get logged out if i spend 30 seconds reading a post other times i can take a vast amount of times to post pictures in a post without getting logged out.

This post was edited

As well, I have just recently discovered that a whole bunch of issues for me are solved by using Firefox as opposed to Explorer. Maybe it's my settings but at least Firefox properly uses quotes, doesn't take two tries to post and uses emoticons properly.
Try that if you're having troubles like I was.

This post was edited

I will from time to time post an "email" on this site, but realize that it may not go so before I hit send, I copy and paste it into notepad.

Some times using your back button, you will get what you've written. Hit it twice.

This post was edited