RE: To be True or not to be True, that is the question

If someone really is a nudist then they shouldn't really worry about being seen nude. I sent in my picture for the certification process on the very first day I was introduced to this website.

This post was edited

Your True Nudists certification pics DO NOT get posted on the web. Unless you wish it so and load them onto your profile yourself. They sent to, and are only seen by TT in order to give your profile the Certified graphic. If you check the procedure for becoming certified you'll see that. With so many digi cameras out there, web cams, and cell phone cams, I just can't buy the "I don't have a camera" excuse. Everybody knows somebody with a bit of equipment they can borrow for a few minutes.

I would add that digital cameras are surprisingly cheap these days AND turn out very nice pictures. You don't have to pay hundreds of dollars for a digital cameraUNLESS your really want to or are heavily into serious photography. And no more having to load film! Put in the little diskette, remove when it's full, load the photos onto your hard drive, erase the ones on the diskette, insert back into the camera and VOIL! Couldn't be easier!

This post was edited

I am proud to be a nudist. Go for it. The photos you submit to TT are only seen by TT. If you are a nudist, why should you care whether TT sees you nude? To TT that is among the ordinary.

This post was edited

Photos in the Members Galleries have nothing to do with anything. The Gallery is frankly a useless feature on here.
Maybe, maybe not. Might have something to do with revenue. I've asked, and agreed to a non-disclosure, then...... NOTHING.
Other than that, I'd agree. Useless, and mostly irrelevant. I like to put a face with a name, but beyond that meaningless to me.

This post was edited