Newbie and nervous getting nude in company?

Lots of guys are home nudists in Their own company and want to move to the next step of being nude with a close buddy but find it hard for different reasons to make that happen. It could be they are shy, they think they are overweight, they have a small penis, they think they are too hairy, the list goes on. I'm m here to tell you non of that stuff matters and friendships are more important than what your body issues are. I'm happy to chat to newbies and connect and talk about your fears/worries and maybe even arrange a nude hangout in a safe non judgemental environment.

This topic was edited
RE:Newbie and nervous getting nude in company?

Hi there. Daniel here . new to nudism after my divorce. And have met a few guys going to the beach . was a little worried about penis size but noticed most don't comment that mine is tiny. Enjoying my time there

This post was edited

Hi there. Daniel here . new to nudism after my divorce. And have met a few guys going to the beach . was a little worried about penis size but noticed most don't comment that mine is tiny. Enjoying my time there

Most nudists are about as non-judgemental as it gets, knowing that the clothed world has a tendency to be in constant judgement mode, closing off other people via the separation that cloth can and does put between us. When the clothes go away, the freedom of thought tends to blossom. Nudists deal with a lot of discrimination and that seems to take a big step back when it's only nudists you're with, lending an air of acceptance to most any nude encounter. Penis size means nothing at all to us nudists - unless that nudism is tinged with a sexual component, like some beaches will have an underlying sensuous side if that kind of thing is allowed to take place. Nude beaches that are patrolled by lifeguards or other folks with authority to enforce the rules of no open sexual activity (like Haulover Beach in Florida) hopefully keep the area clear of people cruising for such action, though I have heard some of it still does happen even there once the sun goes down.

Personally, the only time another guy has mentioned a thing about my thingy has been in a private setting, and what small experience I have with nude beaches has included not a single word about any part of my body, except maybe a compliment about my tan. Relax and feel comforted that most nudists will more than likely never mention anything about your body parts. And if they do, it is well within your rights to rebuff them, but with respect unless they are being rude. It's a big, bare world, so remember that human nature tells us that not everyone is civil, and some cannot help but think with their little head.

This post was edited

Don't be concerned about your size. Being a nudist is to be seen and appreciated as you are; if there are comments, especially not nice ones, that will let you know that is not the friend you want to associate with. There are plenty more who don't judge. We all come in different sizes and shapes.

This post was edited

Being a nudist is not about ones penis size, it is about the freedom to be naked without fear of being judged. Just go for it and enjoy the experience and dont worry about your new freedom of being naked around others.

This post was edited

From my own experience its often the thought of getting naked in company than the actual being naked. Once I get there the nerves vanish within about 10 seconds as you see everyone else is naked too. Sure you see people who are skinnier / larger, hairier / smoother, circumcised / foreskinned / skined-back, toned / carrying a few extra pounds, etc - I could go on, but you soon find that insecurities melt away, if not to nothing then at least to copable with.

This post was edited

Nothing to do with any physical attributes, but the only time I might feel a little nervous is stripping off with dressed people around. I usually disrobe at the'Clothing Optional' sign but am sometimes tempted to put that moment off a little if a dressed person is close by.

This post was edited

Nothing to do with any physical attributes, but the only time I might feel a little nervous is stripping off with dressed people around. I usually disrobe at the'Clothing Optional' sign but am sometimes tempted to put that moment off a little if a dressed person is close by.

The clothing optional/clothing required sign disappeared at Gunnison 2 years ago. I only wear a swim brief when I leave the car. It comes off on the trail as soon as I am out of sight of the road. A few others do the same, but most don't get nude until they are where they set up for the day. Also most men wear shirts to and from the beach. Why wear more than you have to when everything is going to come off?

This post was edited

I have very limited social nudity experience, but what I have had was positive. My only visit so far to a clothing optional resort was a good one. I was definitely happy to see that it is true, there is a wide variety of sizes, and I wasnt the smallestbut I still have to remind myself thats not what matters. But I think being average or less tends to have an effect on your own outlook. I figure in time, that will become less and less of a concern.

Most nudists are about as non-judgemental as it gets, knowing that the clothed world has a tendency to be in constant judgement mode, closing off other people via the separation that cloth can and does put between us. When the clothes go away, the freedom of thought tends to blossom. Nudists deal with a lot of discrimination and that seems to take a big step back when it's only nudists you're with, lending an air of acceptance to most any nude encounter. Penis size means nothing at all to us nudists - unless that nudism is tinged with a sexual component, like some beaches will have an underlying sensuous side if that kind of thing is allowed to take place. Nude beaches that are patrolled by lifeguards or other folks with authority to enforce the rules of no open sexual activity (like Haulover Beach in Florida) hopefully keep the area clear of people cruising for such action, though I have heard some of it still does happen even there once the sun goes down.Personally, the only time another guy has mentioned a thing about my thingy has been in a private setting, and what small experience I have with nude beaches has included not a single word about any part of my body, except maybe a compliment about my tan. Relax and feel comforted that most nudists will more than likely never mention anything about your body parts. And if they do, it is well within your rights to rebuff them, but with respect unless they are being rude. It's a big, bare world, so remember that human nature tells us that not everyone is civil, and some cannot help but think with their little head.

This post was edited

Definitely agree. It is hard to get used to the fact that youre not judged for size in a true nudist environment. But somehow the textile society I guess puts those ideas in our heads.

Being a nudist is not about ones penis size, it is about the freedom to be naked without fear of being judged. Just go for it and enjoy the experience and dont worry about your new freedom of being naked around others.

This post was edited

Sunnyside can be a little difficult as it's nestled between two small headlands and the bordering beaches are often in use, particularly to the south where the visitors to the campground (usually school groups) shall walk to the textile part of Sunnyside where the main car parking areas are. Locals occasionally walk through Sunnyside North clothed and walking their dog, and may complain if you're spotted on the 'wrong' side of the sign so if you dare to go further discretion is advised! A simple trail direct to a fully-clothing-optional would be much more straightforward!

This post was edited