RE:What Happened To The Edit Button?

Hey guys trying to understand the issue, can anyone provide some more clarity.As I understand the edit button is missing from forum posts? Or are you unable to edit -] Save?Any error messages?What device/browser are you using that this is occurring on.

The edit and delete (remove?) buttons are missing. In the coding, you need to add "member" to these functions for the button(s) to appear.

Chrome, Brave, and Edge on Windows 10 and Brave on Android.

John

This post was edited

Good catch on the html

This post was edited

Has anyone running this forum figured out how to enable us to edit and deleted our own posts?

This post was edited

I haven't seen anything but do wish it would get fixed. You can totally screw up a post with little to no effort by simply mis-typing a word. TT1 did ask in an earlier post on this thread about the problem; I hope he gets it fixed sooner rather than later.

This post was edited

I haven't seen anything but do wish it would get fixed. You can totally screw up a post with little to no effort by simply mis-typing a word.

I hear ya. Been doubling and tripling checking post since there is no second chance. Still making mistakes even with that.

This post was edited

Something that I do when typing a long, involved post is to do it in *MS Word* in a word processing program. I type it all up, proof read it, spell check & whatever and then copy / paste. If the font / size looks a little off, I delete what I just copied and try another one until it works & then save. It has worked well in the past but havent tried it recently. Just a thought for another option.

This post was edited

Seems this already un-user friendly site Jose doing its best to become more so

This post was edited