A Serious Body Issue Question for Real Nudists

First of all, let me start by Saying, I have pretty much been a life long naturist.
I have always had body issues that have disturbed me and even been confirmed by my doctor. My main problems is my smaller than average testicles and scrotum. However I am staking steps to remedy that issue.

My two part question is this.

A- what are your views on using ball stretchers or devices in general.

B- would it be considered offensive if I was wearing such a device at a nudist club or event?

please dont be funny or glib about this, it is a real concern

This topic was edited
RE:A Serious Body Issue Question for Real Nudists

OK, a serious answer. Talk to your doctor about ball stretchers first. There are risks in restricting the circulation to the testicles, particularly if you already have a varicocele are are prone to developing them.

If you are at a nudist place for only a few hours, or a day, there's little chance that taking the stretcher off will set back your progress. If you DO wear it, it will likely be seen as ornament rather than as a medical device, and extravagant ornamentation does raise questions about exhibitionism or sexualization, depending on the context.

Don't wear it just because you're shy about the look of your testicles. Really, at a nudist resort, no one cares. Really, no one cares. And experiencing that is good for you.

This post was edited

I know about the acceptance within in the nudist community. Ive been in it for nearly 40 years now. Just something I have to do for my own self esteem. Medically there is nothing wrong with me.

And the point you make about it being seen as an adornment, is what bothers me. Im not an exhibitionist and dont sexual nudity.

thanks for your insight

This post was edited

Ive been in it for nearly 40 years now.

You shouldnt need to ask for advice.

This post was edited

SteveinKona wrote:
OK, a serious answer. Talk to your doctor about ball stretchers first. There are risks in restricting the circulation to the testicles, particularly if you already have a varicocele are are prone to developing them.Don't wear it just because you're shy about the look of your testicles. Really, at a nudist resort, no one cares. Really, no one cares. And experiencing that is good for you.

What he said.

Some years ago, I had a testicular hydrocele that had to be corrected by surgery. It was no picnic. Since then, I've limited my adornments, such they are, to cock-and-ball rings, which help me keep my testicles from getting caught between my legs when I sit.

So I'd be very careful about messing with the junk you were born with. For more information on hydroceles:

https://patient.info/mens-health/scrotal-lumps-pain-and-swelling/hydrocele-in-adults

This post was edited