We are making an upgrade right now.

Sorry for the interruption, we are working to improve your experience. Thank you for your patience

Singles connecting with each other on here and meeting in person

Ok like most singles on here I am curious to find out if any have found each other here and decided to take it further and meet in person. Then actually start dating and then end up getting married. I think most of us would love for something like that to happen, including me. We all would love to hear your stories.

This topic was edited
RE:Singles connecting with each other on here and meeting in person

The true number of women on this site is extremely low. Most accounts claiming to be female aren't. It is doubtful you will meet anyone for dating on this site. Any profile that leads you to believe they are looking to date is 100% a scam. Join a real dating site and be upfront about your nudism if that is important to you.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

I have huge doubts that any person on this site who is looking to date will actually find a real genuine safe person for that. There a few who can be trusted.

The true number of women on this site is extremely low. Most accounts claiming to be female aren't. It is doubtful you will meet anyone for dating on this site. Any profile that leads you to believe they are looking to date is 100% a scam. Join a real dating site and be upfront about your nudism if that is important to you.John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

While I've never been looking for a partner on TN, meeting real people online here, and in time getting to really meet them, is possible. A partner is more complicated than a friendship. Experience tells me that when you're looking the hardest for companionship it will elude you. Look into yourself for what you seek. When you have learned to let go of your ego, when you learn that the world isn't revolving around your silly little self, others will see your healthy attitude and be drawn into your sphere.

Close friends can be found in many ways; I still fee that to find a lover it is best done in the old fashioned way -- in the vegetable area of the local grocery store! Just make sure you don't buy the green bananas too early or the ripe melons too late, hee hee ~

This post was edited

I have met a few people here who have become friends in person also. Happily married and not looking for a partner.

This post was edited

I have met a handful of people in real life that I first met here. Made plans to be at the same venue at the same time.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Same here mostly back in the early days before stuff got all whacked. But one or two recently, the last two summers who are also in the general region.
I have met a handful of people in real life that I first met here. Made plans to be at the same venue at the same time.John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Still looking for a partner or companion on the site is fraught with issues. The fake accounts take advantage of men mostly though not exclusively desperate to connect with someone. So caveat emptor.

This post was edited