RE: New figleaf Logo Idea is great

You can make your own if you go to vistaprint.com if you have an image to show them,I've had t-shirts and hats made there and my first one was free(after paying S&H)they have lots of things you can have made,cups,flags,cards, and banners,I hope this isn't violating the rules about posting?

This post was edited
RE: International sign for Nudists

Interesting thread without a definite conclusion. As the heading suggests "international sign for nudists", I believe there should be at least three designs and the internationally most preferred one, of the three designs should be decided on. The simpler the better.

This post was edited
RE: International sign for Nudists

Question. How would a visual sign like this be used to identify individual nudists? I can see it being used at resorts to identify them as nudist environments. But to identify individual people who are nudists, how does that work?

This post was edited
RE: International sign for Nudists???

Everyday in our ordinary work or social lives, we pass hundreds of people, if not more. Some of us are fortunate to have met thru the site or at resorts. So we know each other thru there... BUT is there another way to tell who is a nudist in the plain clothed world?Is there a secret sign or something? hahaa besides being nude! i think aanr should sell a generic nudist car window cling like hrc.org does with their equals sign

This post was edited
RE: International sign for Nudists???

The TNS "N" is all I have heard of. Saw a bumper sticker at a flea market but lost the car in the crowd. I would stop and help someone change a tire if their car had the sticker.

This post was edited