RE: International sign for Nudists???

The Blue Jay as sign won't work. Come to Toronto on a Saturday afternoon and you might think you are seeing 40,000 nudists wearing blue jay hats.... however you are just running into fans ofThe Toronto Blue Jays Baseball Club

This post was edited

Yeah, im having hte same problem too - I don't know whats going on??

This post was edited

This post was edited

I have just been thinking.......... Are you a true nudist if you wear a hat????

This post was edited

I have just been thinking.......... Are you a true nudist if you wear a hat????

This post was edited

Looking at the reduced image of the jaybird, I see it reduces nicely and will work. I'd say, right down to the size of a button on a shirt would look good. Even cuff links, lapel pins and the like will do well. I do like the bird with the white lillies better.

This post was edited

Everyday in our ordinary work or social lives, we pass hundreds of people, if not more. Some of us are fortunate to have met thru the site or at resorts. So we know each other thru there... BUT is there another way to tell who is a nudist in the plain clothed world?Is there a secret sign or something? hahaa besides being nude!

To answer the original question. is there another way to tell who is a nudist in the plain clothed world? Yes!
I wear a Deer Park Nudist Resort T-Shirt or Sweat Shirt whenever I go to the market or Doctor or wherever.
I carry free day passes with me. If someone approaches me and asks questions I answer them and give them a pass.
Several have used them. If a complete stranger looks at me and frowns I mentally flip the fool the finger.
Why should I care what a complete stranger thinks of me?
Dont tell me all the reasons you cant admit you are a nudist. Ive heard them all.
The big secret of a Secret Badge or whatever will soon be known by the general public. How does that protect you?
Either proudly display your colors or stay hidden.

This post was edited
RE: International Nudist symbol

People have the concept of what I was saying... but they're making the images too detailed and complicated, we're talking a flag or a button... not something that's going to have all kinds of colors.
div id="mainphoto"/div
div
/div
divHopefully that worked
/div

This post was edited
RE: International Nudist symbol

OK, i was going to piggyback on my other post but it was messed up the first time so i feared editing it lol. The bird is solid color, but a bluejay blue, the flower is a solid white, the background is supposed to resemble a sun, and the blue around it is something that could easily be changed, but would be for something like if you ordered a flag or something.

BTW I know the drawing is crude, if someone else can figure out the computer part of it better, or draw it better, go for it. I sketched that out, scanned it, opened it in a file editing program called irfanview, whited it out to take the details out of the scan so it would work better in paint, opened it in paint, added the circle around it and the colors, saved it, and uploaded it here.

This post was edited

Everyday in our ordinary work or social lives, we pass hundreds of people, if not more. Some of us are fortunate to have met thru the site or at resorts. So we know each other thru there... BUT is there another way to tell who is a nudist in the plain clothed world?Is there a secret sign or something? hahaa besides being nude!
To answer the original question. is there another way to tell who is a nudist in the plain clothed world? Yes!
I wear a Deer Park Nudist Resort T-Shirt or Sweat Shirt whenever I go to the market or Doctor or wherever.
I carry free day passes with me. If someone approaches me and asks questions I answer them and give them a pass.
Several have used them. If a complete stranger looks at me and frowns I mentally flip the fool the finger.
Why should I care what a complete stranger thinks of me?
Dont tell me all the reasons you cant admit you are a nudist. Ive heard them all.
The big secret of a Secret Badge or whatever will soon be known by the general public. How does that protect you?
Either proudly display your colors or stay hidden.

I agree, either show it or shut it.

This post was edited