International sign for Nudists???

Everyday in our ordinary work or social lives, we pass hundreds of people, if not more. Some of us are fortunate to have met thru the site or at resorts. So we know each other thru there... BUT is there another way to tell who is a nudist in the plain clothed world?Is there a secret sign or something? hahaa besides being nude!

This topic was edited
RE: International sign for Nudists???

Bumper sticker from your local club ?

This post was edited

A generic nudist/naturist flag was discussed in another thread. Something NON-club specific I think is the ticket. Not everyone knows all the clubs out there.

I vote a bluejay carrying a white lily. It combines "naked as a jaybird" with the biblical passage Matt 6:28 "and why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, they toil not, neither do they spin" which translates modernly to "don't worry about clothes, flowers don't wear clothes so why should you".

This post was edited

The hat is a great idea! I've seen t-shirts and other apparel out in Palm Springs and in the south. Its obvious but some want a little more discretion. The 'naked as a bluejay' idea is great but something a little more subtle....
It is time to come up with a fun sign, handshake or we could just moon each other! :P

This post was edited

The hat is a great idea! I've seen t-shirts and other apparel out in Palm Springs and in the south. Its obvious but some want a little more discretion. The 'naked as a bluejay' idea is great but something a little more subtle.... It is time to come up with a fun sign, handshake or we could just moon each other! :P

Most people don't put "bluejay" and "naked together... it's completely subtle... in the same way they don't put "lilies" and "naked" together. It's something you could easily explain and have it be understood and respected, but at the same time it's not a blatant "i'm naked" banner.

This post was edited

This is pathetic. If it really matters to you just have see-through trousers.

This post was edited

Blacks Beach is a well known clothing optional beach in Southern California. It is so popular that Blacks Beach Tee shirts are sold throughout the region. Seeing someone wearing one does not necessarily mean that they are a nudist.

This post was edited

The hat is a great idea! I've seen t-shirts and other apparel out in Palm Springs and in the south. Its obvious but some want a little more discretion. The 'naked as a bluejay' idea is great but something a little more subtle.... It is time to come up with a fun sign, handshake or we could just moon each other! :P

Most people don't put "bluejay" and "naked together... it's completely subtle... in the same way they don't put "lilies" and "naked" together. It's something you could easily explain and have it be understood and respected, but at the same time it's not a blatant "i'm naked" banner.
I like it! simple and not completely obvious. Kind of like 'if you have to ask ...."

This post was edited

A generic nudist/naturist flag was discussed in another thread. Something NON-club specific I think is the ticket. Not everyone knows all the clubs out there.

I vote a bluejay carrying a white lily. It combines "naked as a jaybird" with the biblical passage Matt 6:28 "and why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, they toil not, neither do they spin" which translates modernly to "don't worry about clothes, flowers don't wear clothes so why should you".
Very thoughtful, I like it.

This post was edited

Picture this... Orange is the complementary, contrast of blue so... The blue jay idea,(as posted on reply #5 youngbimale2007)on a beautiful sunset background. This is my vote.

This post was edited

Ok we need a secret sign that other nudists know about but
the textiles do not know about.
What happens 30 days later when some textile learns the secret?

This post was edited