RE: International Nudist symbol

People have the concept of what I was saying... but they're making the images too detailed and complicated, we're talking a flag or a button... not something that's going to have all kinds of colors.div id="mainphoto"/divdiv/divdivHopefully that worked
/div

If I wear this no one will know I am a nudist except other nudists?

Please explain how that will work?

This post was edited
RE: International sign for Nudists???

Everyday in our ordinary work or social lives, we pass hundreds of people, if not more. Some of us are fortunate to have met thru the site or at resorts. So we know each other thru there... BUT is there another way to tell who is a nudist in the plain clothed world?Is there a secret sign or something? hahaa besides being nude!
To answer the original question. is there another way to tell who is a nudist in the plain clothed world? Yes!
I wear a Deer Park Nudist Resort T-Shirt or Sweat Shirt whenever I go to the market or Doctor or wherever.
I carry free day passes with me. If someone approaches me and asks questions I answer them and give them a pass.
Several have used them. If a complete stranger looks at me and frowns I mentally flip the fool the finger.
Why should I care what a complete stranger thinks of me?
Dont tell me all the reasons you cant admit you are a nudist. Ive heard them all.
The big secret of a Secret Badge or whatever will soon be known by the general public. How does that protect you?
Either proudly display your colors or stay hidden.

I agree, either show it or shut it.

Bravo! I could not have said it better!!!!!

This post was edited

People have the concept of what I was saying... but they're making the images too detailed and complicated, we're talking a flag or a button... not something that's going to have all kinds of colors.div id="mainphoto"/divdiv/divdivHopefully that worked
/div

If I wear this no one will know I am a nudist except other nudists?
Please explain how that will work?

I think the general consensus has been that it's not so much a secret sign as one that's just not well known. I mean if you aren't a nudist you don't tend to know what the AANR is, that doesn't make it a secret organization... this is just giving an "image" to promote nudism, not the AANR not a specific club. Um... what's a good example?

That's a symbol for the Human Rights Campaign that shows public support of gay equality. If you didn't know that you wouldn't know what it was, but if you do and you see it you know that the person wearing it is a supporter of equal rights. Anyone could find that information out, it's not like it's a secret what it means, but it's not well known unless you are actually a supporter. What a symbol like that does is makes someone feel safe going "so you're a nudist? So am I, we should totally spend the rest of our time together sans clothing" instead of having to guess whether or not you're friends are nudists or if they'd be panicked by the idea and think you're something else entirely.

This post was edited

aren't a nudist you don't tend to know what the AANR is, that doesn't
make it a secret organization... this is just giving an "image" to
promote nudism, not the AANR not a specific club.

So we are going to re-invent the wheel?

This post was edited

This post was edited

Beautiful! I wonder what I can pin it to.

This post was edited

I've seen this lil guy on tee-shirts & such... it's cute!

This post was edited

I like being subtle. I do not care who knows I'm a nudist but that doesn't mean I want to go around shouting it out loud like I got a chip on my shoulder. A bluejay pin, flag, tee shirt would be a classy symbol. It might even add a little intrige to the culture.

Totally the point. It's also a way to introduce nudism publically in places where it's expressly outlawed anywhere in public.

This post was edited

Beautiful! I wonder what I can pin it to.
The idea is to wear it when clothed, but to have when nude, it could be adhered to skin with Super Glue.

This post was edited
RE: International sign for Nudists???

I really like the figleaf idea, who's gonna start printing those new t-shirts/hats for sale, I wanna buy some !!!

This post was edited