RE: nudist resorts

At "clubs", sometimes called "resorts" ... our clothes are left in the car. We don't make many valuables with us to our club ... not because it isn't safe ... there's just no need for us to take them. Aside from your ID and a little cash for the cafe ... we don't take much in the way of valuables. Those that we do take are in a bag we carry our towels, sunscreen, fly swatter, foam can holders, towel clips ... What's not in use ... goes in the bag. Resorts; we've been to several. Those we've gone to and spent the day are a little different. One smaller resort has a "Day Use Room." One room is designated the Day Room for those visiting for the day. You have use of the entire room EXCEPT for the beds. Makes it nice to go in and leave your things, use the restroom, the shower, microwave, coffee machine, small refrig. Another resort we used to visit frequently had small 12" x 12" lockers ... conveniently located right next to the hot tub. My wife hated that! I didn't care for it much either. Such a beautiful resort and plenty of rooms to designate 1 room a day for Day Use but you felt like you were putting on a Strip Show for the people in the hot tub. We'd get there, and there would be conversation going on in the hot tub. The minute my wife began to take off her sundress ... ALL talking stopped. I looked over at the hot tub and the 3-4 guys in the spa suddenly turned away and began talking again .... idiots! I've always felt that our belongings were safe at any club or resort.Clubs include nonlanded as well as landed. Landed clubs are resorts and/or parks. Many do not have full service restaurants/cafeand some have pool/hot tub/sauna/lake/volleyball. Nudist parks and resorts - I've disrobed in the parking lot/car for many. I've been to only one where they had a room in which folk would disrobe.

This post was edited

I haven't been to a nudist resort yet, but I'm making plans right now to go with a friend to visit Lupin in California. We're thinking of renting a yurt, so chances are we'd keep stuff like this locked up somewhere there.

This post was edited

I generally do not worry about stuff getting stolen at a nudist resort. I generally leave the car unlocked and the keys in the ignition. My clothes go in the trunk of the car and stay there until it is time to leave.
If it were up to me I would not have to worry about clothing at all except when needed because of weather or for protection but I cant be that lucky lol

This post was edited

I usually put my clothes in the car and always carry my keys with my towel around the resort. If there is a locker, I keep my clothes in there.

This post was edited

All you need is a smile and yer towel. Everything else stays in the car unlocked. I've never ever had any issues with anyone messing around with vehicles in a nudist resort. Hawk

This post was edited

All you need is a smile and yer towel. Everything else stays in the car unlocked. I've never ever had any issues with anyone messing around with vehicles in a nudist resort. HawkIf I ever take up a life of crime, it sounds like nudist resorts are a good place to start.

This post was edited

Small tuperware container in cooler also works for keys & cash. A re-usable grocery bag is also good idea for towels, shorts with keys and extra cash in it. Leave the billfold in the trunk.

This post was edited

i like know do you put your colthes and car key's when at a nudist resortsI've been to two different resorts and felt liberated from all belongings the moment I stepped out of my clothes. The first resort had a coupon system for paying of your meals. The entire stay was paid for up front and I kept my meal coupons in the tent until I needed them. The second resort used an honor system, you were assigned a number when you checked in and whenever you wanted something all that you had to do was to fill out a hand receipt for the item. Your purchases were paid for when you checked out.

This post was edited

My textile exoskin goes in the trunk. The key and remote are usually in the goodies bag, or on a lanyard around my neck when I go to the car to fetch something from the trunk. This hat ...... has a built-in zip pouch for keys, loose change, etc.I have seen those hats, and that is an awesome idea! I need to get me one!
The couple of resorts I go to, I keep it all in the car and if I need it, I go get it. i doubt there are two many car break ins at nudist resorts.
There's a cap w/zippered pouch in Travelites Auction this year. Proceeds go to NAC, AANR Ed Foundaion, American Nudist Research Library, NAC, and Sistercare, charity for abused women and their children. The auction concludes on Sept. 8. Email me your bid for this or any thing else. That item is # 8. BTW, AANR is not currently selling merchandise. When their stock runs out, it runs out.
You could always use the inside band of a ball cap.
https://www.travelites.info has the auction listing.

This post was edited

The hat idea looks cool. Always keep that spare hidden on the vehicle, like a magnetic device or taped to wire underneath.

This post was edited