nudist resorts

i like know do you put your colthes and car key's when at a nudist resorts

This topic was edited
RE: nudist resorts

Our clothing goes in the car, and the keys in a fanny pack.

This post was edited

I carry an AANR or Travelites' canvas tote and put essentials in that such as sunscreen, book, paper/pen, business cards. If we're not staying overnight, I have a large canvas bag we put our towels in as well as the essentials. We don't wear that much going to a nudist park. I have some long tshirt dresses. Allen just has shorts, polo, and boxers. We usually keep our sandals on.

This post was edited

I carry my backpack and place my keys an any valuables I might have in it. Have never had a problem with that but just having them with me makes it easier.

This post was edited

When I go to a resort for a day, I leave my clothes on the seat. I put a key, money for food and drinks, and cell in a pouch. It can be purchased in the gift shop, or make your own if you have the talent.

This post was edited

Together with your clothes....
Stay naked,
Roland

This post was edited

I've sewen pockets in a towel, which carries keys, smokes, glasses, a bit of cash, and has room for a newspaper if I'm so inclined.
Was going to offer them commercially, but nudist interest seems almost zero.

This post was edited

We have a large, sports-type bag we carry our towels and lunches in, so the keys, wallets, chap stick, sunscreen, etc. all go in the bag pockets.

This post was edited

We're fortunate that our car has a button pad that can be used to open the doors. Saves us the worry of ever losing our keys.

This post was edited

3 sets of keys, and we managed to lock them all in the car at Berkshire, late 80's. Fortunately, the fella and his wife who were camped beside us, his name was Lance, was a locksmith and had his tools with him. The Gods were smiling down upon us that morning. BTW, for any longtimers of Berkshire, Lance and Karen had the teepee.

This post was edited

put clothes in trunk or backseat, keys go in top park of cooler and i usully put a few dollars there to if they have restaurant or snack bar open. i have never seen lockers at a nudist resort but that would be a good idea maybe bring a combination lock, hate keys one time at nude beach i buried them under beach towel at nude beach while i took a stroll down the beach - yup took a while to find where i buried them.

This post was edited