why is it that hard to know folks

Hello:
I am new to this group, I am a closet nudist, one that gets nude when eveyone is out and I have nothing else to do. But my question is how do I break the ice in knowing people even tho I am 62yrs old happily married and all my kids are gone. I have tried but I would like to have friends chat with me, I am a good email pen pal, and I am open to most ideas and life styles.
If you need a good email pen pal drop me a line and we can get to know each other.
jim

This topic was edited
RE: why is it that hard to know folks

hi if you would fill out your profile maybe, and maybea pic does nothave to be a naked one ,you might get more response,I know we are reluctant to add friends with not much profile info , are you certified that would help too

This post was edited

Welcome to this great community. As previously stated, you really should enter some information other than where you call home into your profile.

This post was edited

Blank profile and no picture equals no friends or anyone to chat with. Most will just figure your another troll and not bother with you until you do something wrong then they will flag you. Add info and get busy in the forums and you'll get known soon enough and find this is a most enjoyable site. Good Luck

This post was edited

First off let me welcome you to the site!!!! But your profile does not interest me in the least little bit. You say nothing about yourself. No picture either clothed or nude. Sorry man this does not get you friends. Help yourself out and fill out your profile!!!!!

This post was edited

Welcome to the group! I think once you have filled out your profile, you will find it easier to make friends. Being Certified will go a long way as well.

This post was edited

Meeting folks is not difficult, actually the same as in a clothed world. If ya was casper there the same problem would happen. Bet ya have checked out
others file to see if wanna get to know. If ya have time to visit the forum/chat rooms, then time to fill in the blanks and get certified would be my
recommendation.

This post was edited

get out socially nude, in real life, you make friends in reality easier than you will ever make 'real' friends on a website. It took us at least nine months to make a 'real' friend on this site (to actually meet them in person).

There are two places that both accept single males in your area.... Empire Haven, https://empirehaven.homestead.com/,, and Steph's Pond https://carbonbuttprints.comin Williamson, NY
s

This post was edited

I think like others posted before me, put more info in your profile along with some pics of you nude or clothed or both. That way ppl here know you are real and sincere about the nudist lifestyle. Welcome to this site. You will enjoy it immensely.

This post was edited

Jim,
Meeting people is difficult because of our own inhibitions. I am lousy at meeting people, I think by choice. My job forces me to be infront of people all the time. As such I withdraw to the safety of not meeting people unless they start the conversation. If I put on the "Game Face" I can and have walked up to strangers and started conversations, but that is difficult. It takes practice and you get better at it with practice. I mean at a nudist resort you're not hiding anything and you can't stand there with your hands in your pockets! You have no pockets. Try it.....you might find that it is fun.
Bob

This post was edited

Can shy people make friends at a resort? Maybe they leave the shy person alone and he or she is too afraid to introduce themselves. Dilemma.

This post was edited