What are Your Summer Plans?

Good day fellow nudies!

I have no idea why I just thought of this in the middle of summer, but hey, still another half to go lol. So tell me, what have you done, what are you going to do, and for our friends over the pond who are currently shivering, what are your plans for the summer that's upon us?

Personalbly, this is my first summer as a self-declared nudist, so I'm searching out what's available to me. So far, found a couple of things that at least tolerates nudity, but my ultimate plan is to gain membership of my local non-landed club
Spotlight is on you now. Time to shine!
Over and Out!

This topic was edited
RE: What are Your Summer Plans?

Don't have much planned this summer, but my best friend and I are
planning a camping trip for the end of summer. It's not a nudist
campsite, but we are planning to go skinnydipping in the river.

This post was edited

So far did my thing with the antique shows and spent a weekend and a full week at a local nudist resort. Worked on the gardens and around the house. Second 1/2 is pretty much the same thing only with more kayaking done. Spending more time at the resort as well. Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer and keeping cool where neccessary. It's been HOT and HUMID here in NY !!

This post was edited

Plan on taking in as much sun as I can at Sunny Sands and Cypress Cove. Singles weekend is in Aug at the Cove, Maybe I'll meet her there??? If not there is always next year? If I don't I don't!

This post was edited

@Zerker85: ah, sounds sweet man. Hope ya have fun! My first experience of camping was during the cold winter months, and that was..... a freaken terrible idea. Awesome bonding time with my friends, but I was shivering to the bones!! Plus it was windy... forget about it lol

@Mallardm45: ah, aside from the work, sounds fun indeed. Eh, fun and work rarely mix together lol. And honestly, did not know it gets humid in New York O: remind me to only visit their during the fall lol.

@Cocomojoe: From one single to another, I wish you the best of luck

This post was edited
Nekkid, nekkid, nekkid

My summer so far has consisted of a whole lot of skinny dipping, tubing and generally enjoying the warmest summer in ages! I've had a couple of small getaways but the one I've been looking forward to starts on Friday. I am travelling to a couple of weddings and in between will have a few days at the Northeast Naturist Festival in Moravia NY. I don't suppose anyone else here is going? The weather looks like it will be cooperating fully!

This post was edited

We don't have extensive plans for the summer. I've been recovering from two major surgeries this past year so I'm trying to get my strength and endurance back. Spending a lot of nude time in my back yard pool and attending nude parties but not much more. There are some trips that I'd like to take but I'm not up to them yet. Trying to catch up on the odd jobs around the house that have been neglected for so long.

This post was edited

Tomorrow of to Austria and Italy! I did find some nudist beaches in Italy and the aqua dome in Austria. Will post the results when I get back

This post was edited

So far nothing as I am taking care of my ailing father but have plans to go to a cpl of resorts later and to the beach. Looking forward to some much needed nude time.

This post was edited

@Zerker85: ah, sounds sweet man. Hope ya have fun! My first experience of camping was during the cold winter months, and that was..... a freaken terrible idea. Awesome bonding time with my friends, but I was shivering to the bones!! Plus it was windy... forget about it lol@Mallardm45: ah, aside from the work, sounds fun indeed. Eh, fun and work rarely mix together lol. And honestly, did not know it gets humid in New York O: remind me to only visit their during the fall lol.@Cocomojoe: From one single to another, I wish you the best of luck
Same to you dude!!

This post was edited

At least 2 events monthly with my club including our annual canude trip over National Nude Weekend, club's 25th birthday party in June, Luau last Saturday. We're looking forward to visiting Serendipity in Cleveland, GA over Labor Day and our Toga (optional) party on Aug. 13.
Here's hoping we can find the balance to replace our 15-yr hot tub that died 2 weeks ago. The last $250 is being ellusive.

This post was edited